9 Assisted Living Communities in the Fresno Area
We have devoted, caring people on our staff, many of whom have been here for years.
- 1100 East Spruce Avenue, Fresno, CA 93720
- Independent Living and Assisted Living
- Studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom apartments and patio homes
- Three meals daily
- Full activities calendar
Our Personalized Approach to Care Helps Us Meet Your Changing Needs.
- 7444 North Cedar Avenue, Fresno, CA 93720
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
Luxurious Senior Living in Fresno, CA
- 1715 E. Alluvial Ave., Fresno, CA 93720
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Pets Allowed up to 20 lbs
- Special Diet Accommodation
- Swimming Pool
- Step-In Showers
Take a tour, enjoy a gourmet meal on us and experience the premier lifestyle awaiting you at Oakmont.
- 5605 N. Gates Avenue, Fresno, CA 93722
- Oakmont of Fresno offers an unrivaled continuum of care plan.
- Our Executive Chef makes each meal a fine dining experience.
- Complimentary Concierge Service makes daily tasks easier than ever.
- Complimentary Chauffeur Service makes getting around town a breeze.
- Professional and Courteous staff that is here to serve you 24/7.
Welcome to Carmel Village at Clovis
- 1650 Shaw Ave, Clovis, CA 93611
- Restaurant style dining including three chef-prepared meals daily as well as an open beverage bar and afternoon snacks
- Kitchenettes with full size refrigerator and microwave, wall to wall carpeting, individual climate control and walk-in showers
- Pre-scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping, banking and outings
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, personal hygiene and medication management
- 24-Hour personal care staff on-site to meet planned and unplanned needs
Where the Good Life Grows
- 500 North Westberry Boulevard, Madera, CA 93637
- Monthly fee includes rent, utilities, basic cable service, elegant restaurant-style dining, housekeeping and laundry services
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Intriguing educational activities and a vibrant recreational program
- Onsite beauty salon
A Legacy of Caring...
- 3120 West Caldwell, Visalia, CA 93278
- 60 spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- Emergency Pendant System
- Expressions Memory Care
- Restaurant-Style Dining
Welcome to Merced Senior Living - Pacifica Senior Living Merced
- 3420 R Street, Merced, CA 95348
- Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with an outdoor courtyard
- We offer over 80 studios, one and two bedroom apartments on two floors
- With its family-friendly atmosphere, Emeritus at Merced feels like home the moment you walk through the doors
- Wide range of activities each month, including exercise classes, arts and crafts, and community outings
- Emeritus at Merced is located within a mile of the Merced Mall, Applegate Park, and an array of stores, shops and banks
Time to Enjoy The Carefree Life You Deserve
- 3791 Crowell Rd., Turlock, CA 95382
- 81 apartments (58 assisted living, 23 memory care)
- Relaxation and intimate conversation area
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks three times daily
- Scheduled transportation to local doctor's appointments
- Professional care staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as needed
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.