1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Carson City Area
Discover the Natural Choice in Independent and Assisted Living in Grass Valley, CA
- 150 Sutton Way, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- 76 Private assisted living apartments and 16 semi-private memory care accommodations
- 10 Independent cottages
- Freshly prepared meals three times daily and snacks
- Professional care staff provides assistance with activities of daily living as needed.
- Quail's Nest beauty salon and barber shop
9 Assisted Living Communities in the Carson City Area
Welcome to Sierra Place Senior Living!
- 1111 West College Pkwy, Carson City, NV 89703
- Independent Retirement Living and Assisted Living
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Three meals daily
- Full activities calendar
Relax. You're Home.
- 1565 Virginia Ranch Road, Gardnerville, NV 89410
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments
- Library, comfortable living rooms and social meeting areas
- Month to month rental, no buy-in required
- Anytime Dining served restaurant style
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
The Support You Need to Live the Life You Want
- 1189 Kimmerling Road, Gardnerville, NV 89460
- Restaurant-style dining
- Beauty salon/barber
- Full-time Wellness Director
- Indoor theater, billiards and library
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
Welcoming Independent and Assisted Senior Living in Reno, NV
- 4880 Summit Ridge Drive, Reno, NV 89523
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Assisted Living & Memory Care in Reno, NV
- 5165 Summit Ridge Court, Reno, NV 89523
- 354--sq.-foot to 526-sq.-foot studios, 439-sq.-foot to 628-sq.-foot one bedrooms, 723-sq.-foot to 824-sq.-foot two bedrooms, two baths; some furnished
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave
- Outdoor courtyard, lovely gardens and walking trails
- 3 meals a day, served restaurant-style
- Pets welcome (up to 25 lbs.)
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2000 East Prater Way, Sparks, NV 89434-8943
- Choice of floor plan for studio or one bedroom apartments
- Private bath, including step-in shower, safety bars and non-slip surfaces
- Emergency pendants are worn by residents for peace of mind. It is monitored 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week by our trained staff.
- Our on-site beauty/barber shop meets all your hair and nail care needs.
- Our main dining room offers a beautiful setting and a friendly staff waiting to serve you.
Welcome to Ponte Palmero - A luxury retirement village.
- 3081 Ponte Morino Drive, Cameron Park, CA 95682
- Clubhouse with outdoor swimming pool & warm water spa
- Gourmet meals with open dining hours
- Walking paths through the 24-acre grounds
- Private event space by reservation
- No buy-in, no huge entry fee, no home purchase required.
Exceptional Senior Living
- 11550 Education Street, Auburn, CA 95602
- 312-sq.-foot to 380-sq.-foot studios, 483-sq.-foot one bedrooms and 778-sq.-foot two bedrooms, one bath
- All utilities except basic cable and telephone included
- Off-site excursions, including community outings to area restaurants, shops and the casino
- 3 meals a day, served restaurant-style
- Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
Learn more about our world-class retirement community in El Dorado Hills.
- 2020 Town Center West Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
- Oakmont offers a wellness center and full-time nurse to assist with all of your daily living needs
- Dine in our restaurant or outdoors with relaxing sounds and lush landscape
- Daily tasks and quality of life are improved with access to our full-time concierge, health & fitness programs, world-class chefs, and even chauffeur service
- We take great pride in creating attractive spaces that provide safe, interesting, and varied environments for maximum pleasure in retirement
- Our community is dedicated to engaging, pampering, and connecting our residents on a daily basis
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.