18 Assisted Living Communities in the Bridgeville Area
Celebration Villa of Lakemont Farms
- 3275 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- Care staff on-site 24/7
- Assistance with daily living activities, medication administration and monitoring
- Wide range of activities to nourish the mind, body, and soul including live entertainment, pet therapy visits, spiritual programs, happy hour, and more!
- Outings for shopping, dining, museums, local parks and local festivals
- Short-term respite care
What’s Next Is Extraordinary.
- 500 Village Drive, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- Enjoy private living with a studio, one-bedroom, or two-bedroom suite or live with a friend in our companion suite
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Short-term stays available
It's The Little Things That Make The Difference
- 1537 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
- Three nutritious meals cooked fresh daily
- Fun filled calendar of social, religious, recreational and educational programs
- Weekly housekeeping
- Full-service salon and wellness center
- 24-hour staffing
Everything You Need... And More!
- 700 Bower Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15243
- 24-hour security, an on-site medical center and other important amenities
- Residents can take advantage of our minibuses to visit other parts of the campus or to enjoy scheduled trips to local attractions, supermarkets, shopping malls and restaurants
- Our wide variety of floor plans and apartment options gives you the freedom to select the unit that best meets your needs
- There's no reason to leave our campus when our indoor, skylight mall has all you need to feel at home!
- Asbury Heights offers non-denominational services in each of our two campus chapels and provides transportation to neighborhood churches
Vibrant Senior Living
- 1320 Greentree Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- Three chef-inspired meals each day, served restaurant style
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Multi-purpose Great Room
- Pet friendly
Pennsylvania Senior Living at its Finest
- 1050 McNeilly Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15226
- We provide Exceptional Independent Living and Assistive Senior Living services for seniors
- Our restaurant-style dining program offers expanded continental breakfast with cold and hot items, and dinner daily. Each meal is prepared fresh and served by our friendly, well-trained wait staff.
- Our housekeeping staff will clean your apartment the way you want it cleaned every other week.
- We launder and change your bed linens bi-weekly.
- There's always something fun and exciting to do here. Our diverse programs, outings and events offer something for everyone.
- 5250 Meadowgreen Drive, Whitehall, PA 15236
- Nursing care available 24-hours a day
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual activities
- Warm and pleasant living areas
- 3 meals daily
- Physician services available
Live Your Best Life.
- 5300 Clairton Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- Concierge desk for warm welcomes and assistance
- 24-hour care staff on-site, assistance with daily living activities (i.e., bathing, dressing, etc.)
- 3 Chef-prepared meals a day with restaurant-style dining, daily plus snacks
- Social events and opportunities to meet new people
- On-site beauty salon and spa services, weekly housekeeping and laundry services
Something For Everyone
- 30-32 Heckel Road, Kennedy Township, PA 15136
- Breakfast and Dinner prepared daily by our chefs for Independent Living; Three meals daily for Personal Care and Memory Care
- Frequently scheduled outings to concerts, casino, movies and restaurants; Visits to historic and cultural destinations
- Weekly apartment housekeeping service; Maintenance services
- Baking, gardening, exercising, reading and card clubs
- Fitness program
Nuturing the spirit of life
- 107 Fall Run Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15221
- Delicious restaurant-style all-day dining, snacks and guest meals prepared by our chef.
- Connections Activities program, offering exciting and diverse recreational and leisure activities, personalized to our resident’s interests and desires.
- Innovative Connect4Life program which provides on-site access to primary care, physical, occupation, and speech therapy, as well as outside care coordinated by our medical concierge.
- Scheduled transportation services for shopping, dining and special events.
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services plus cable TV and Wi-Fi throughout the community.
What’s Next Is Extraordinary.
- 900 Lincoln Club Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- With a variety of accommodations and floor plans, couples can continue living together in companion suites
- Highly trained chefs seek regular input from residents to understand what menu items should be featured
- Resident-inspired clubs, like the Poker, Walking, Rosary, and Doc-U-Club, headline our activity calendar
- Trained team members available 24 hours a day
- Short-term stays available
Exceptional Senior Living
- 7151 Saltsburg Road, Penn Hills, PA 15235
- Personal Assistance
- Health and Wellness
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Home-Like Environment
- Convenient amenities including a hair salon, library, courtyard and garden, and Wi-Fi access throughout the community.
Vibrant Senior Living
- 2589 Mosside Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146
- Concierge Services, 24-Hour Security System
- Multi-purpose Great Room, Library and Game Room, Community Kitchen
- On-Site Primary Care and Therapy Services
- Beautician & Barber Services
Living Assistance in Greater Pittsburgh
- 5847 Meridian Road, Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Assistance as needed available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to our nursing staff, specialty physicians and therapists
- Numerous activities such as exercise classes, games, and free shows and entertainment at Kean Theatre
- Nutritious meals prepared by our on-site chef
- Beauty/barber shop so you don’t have to leave campus, manicured courtyards and trails to explore and stroll
Discover Real Retirement
- 5850 Meridian Road, Suite 1, Gibsonia, PA 15044
- Indoor mall featuring full-service bank, post office, beauty shop, convenience store, restaurant and much more
- Deluxe apartments featuring cherrywood cabinetry, new bathroom vanities, new wallpaper, new lighting and more.
- Maintenance-free 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments
- Continuing education classes, culinary demonstrations, arts & crafts
- Panoramic view of rolling countryside
A Personal Care Community
- 7990 Route 30, North Huntingdon, PA 15642
- With fulfilling activities inside and outside of the community, Walden’s View residents have on average over 150 varied and exciting activities to select from each month.
- The residents of Walden’s View enjoy outings to many different locations.
- Step into the Walden’s View movie theater to watch films from the past and present.
- Walden’s View Chapel is a place for your loved one to continue their spiritual journey an attend services of the denomination of their choice.
- With a courtyard and spacious attached outdoor deck, residents can enjoy the sunshine with a wide array of outdoor activities available.
A Mission of Caring
- 10 Adams Ridge Blvd., Mars, PA 16046
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with medical care (including wound care) and medication
- A full calendar of activities, special events and outings
- Secure facilities and an emergency response system
Freedom, Fun & Financial Security
- 100 Norman Drive, Cranberry Township, PA 16066
- Gated community and security personnel are on duty 24 hours a day
- 84-acre campus, 3 miles from Cranberry Highlands Golf Course; on-site putting green, Wimbledon croquet, bocce court, playground for children
- Retirement homes ranging from 579 to 1,773 square feet
- On-site personal care and nursing
- Pets are welcome
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.