4 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Brandon Area
Living Your Lifestyle
- Spacious. Modern. Secure. Senior Living at Tessera of Brandon is designed with your every move in mind. Choose from studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments and furnish them to match your distinctive style.
- Enjoy chef-prepared, healthy meals in one of many restaurants – The Palm, Sago or The Palmetto Restaurant where you have the option to dine inside or outside on our patio.
- Tessera of Brandon has been designed to be beautiful and inspiring inside and out, including our gorgeous courtyards near both assisted living and memory care neighborhoods, a lovely place to meet friends or greet guests.
- The on-site gym has been designed to accommodate residents receiving physical and occupational therapy as well as those aiming to stay fit and active. We also have a beautiful outdoor fitness path as an option.
- Shaded areas and water stations give your dog a safe place to exercise and enjoy the fresh air. It also serves as a great place to socialize with neighbors and their dogs.
Where Quality of Care Comes First
- Independent Living that offers 24 hour access to nursing and home health services
- Assisted Living with 24 hour nursing services, an on site physician, and therapy access
- Skilled Nursing offering Short Term Rehab and Long Term Care Placement- We accept Medicaid
- Freshly prepared meals and on site entertainment 7 days per week
- Need Short Term Placement For Your Loved One? We welcome respite stays as short as three days.
Exceptional Care Meets Stylish Senior Living in Tampa
- On-site Medical Director
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Fitness Center and Media Center with Brain Fitness
Memory Care Is All We Do
- 100% of Families would recommend Arden Courts to others
- Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
- Programming tailored for the various forms of dementia
- Secured backyard with a porch and expansive landscaped walking paths
- Staff specially trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
15 Assisted Living Communities in the Brandon Area
Providing Retirement Apartments, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Rehabilitation at Hawthorne Village
Starting From : $75 per day
- Now providing message therapy in our newly expanded Rehabilitation building!
- Elegant, intimate community for those 55 or better continuing through all levels of care.
- Providing an alternative lifestyle to nursing home care. Live independently and still have assisted care day or night.
- On site rehabilitation to rebuild lives after being hospitalized for a major illness or severe trauma.
- We strive to keep and maintain the highest standards in quality care and safety.
Enjoy the Sweetness of Living Life to the Fullest
- Caring and Fun Staff, Peaceful Location
- Adult Day Care, Respite Care
- Private Dining Room, Activity Room, Chapel and more
- Assisted Living
- Residents enjoy activities and social events celebrating holidays and more
Welcome to Your New Home
- Our maintenance-free lifestyle, peaceful surroundings and gorgeous grounds provide a serene senior living environment.
- Heated exercise pool and spa
- 24-Hour Staff
- Elegant, Restaurant-Style Dining with Chef Prepared meals
- Give us a call to schedule your tour!
Come see us and experience what life at The Colonnade feels like. Then you decide… what will you write home about?
- The Colonnade at Northdale is a picturesque community that includes the highest standards in dining, activities and care
- We offer nothing less than luxurious amenities for those seeking Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
- Our residents choose to live each day like they are on vacation, and even send postcards to friends and family about the fun they are having.
- A myriad of activities promoting socialization and motivation.
- Upscale Assisted Living
Life at our community is like nowhere else
- 824 N Parsons Ave, Brandon, FL 33510
- 24-hour access to trained, caring associates
- Restaurant-style dining
- Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
- Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
- Personal service plans, including assistance with activities of daily living
We're dedicated to ensuring seniors live their best life.
- 320 S. Lakewood Dr., Brandon, FL 33511
- Restaurant-style dining
- Activities program and full social calendar
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Salon and spa, library and theater
- Transportation services
Are You Ready For Carefree Living?
- Comfortable Independent Living
- Cozy Bedrooms and Decorative Living Spaces
- Facility Manager and RN on Site
- Private Patio
- 6 Resident Capacity
A Legacy of Providing Unparalleled Services and Amenities for North Tampa Seniors
- 14527 N. Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33613
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management
- All-day dining
- Collaboration with health care professionals
- Security system
- 16702 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33618
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Daily activities and engaging opportunities for fitness, learning and connection
- Walking trails, close to parks and pet-friendly
- Caring 24-hour staff
A dynamic, fun and welcoming place to be!
- 2626 W Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL 33618
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community settings
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams
Quality of Life Is a Priority at Angels Senior Living
- 14712 N 42nd St, Tampa, FL 33613
- Elegant full service dining room
- Modern hair and nail salon
- Active lifestyle designed to enrich and support active seniors
- Personalized health & wellness program
- Happy hour featuring live entertainment and hors d’oeuvres
Compassion, Nutrition, Respect and Trust.
- 312 E 124th Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
- Concierge Care from our personal network of Physicians and 3rd Party Healthcare Providers
- Staff on site 24 hours a day / Nurse on site daily and on-call day or night / 24-hour emergency response systems for each resident
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Licensed Dietician created menu and three meals a day with snacks in between
- Scheduled transportation services available on short notice
Do It Big. Do It Better. Do It All!
- 12401 North 22nd Street, Tampa, FL 33612
- Flexible dining and award-winning, chef-prepared meals in casual buffet, formal dining and café venues
- Home maintenance, housekeeping and linen services
- Shuffleboard, horseshoes, putting green, billiards room, game room, table tennis and expansive resident-managed library
- Fitness Center and Health & Wellness Center, indoor heated lap-length pool and spa
- Woodworking shop, stocked lake with fishing pier, walking trails, landscaped grounds and courtyards
Enjoy life to its fullest!
- 11722 N 17th Street, Tampa, FL 33612
- Trained nursing assistants on duty 24-hours a day
- We accept Medicaid Waiver & Diversion.
- On-site Home Health agency & Physician visits
- All inclusive rates, excluding cable, phone & personal hygiene
- Arrangements for physician appointments and transportation
Legacy Senior Living
- 18600 Highwoods Preserve Parkway, Tampa, FL 33647
- All private studio, one-bedroom apartments with private bathrooms.
- Trained professional care staff available to provide assistance with Activities of Daily Living 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- 24/7 supervising nurse on staff to monitor individual health needs, including diabetic care
- 3-Daily chef-prepared meals and snack service
- Ongoing specialized dementia training for all associates
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.