2 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Bonita Springs Area
19 Assisted Living Communities in the Bonita Springs Area
Exceptional Independent and Assisted Living in Bonita Springs!
- 26850 South Bay Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
- Beautiful Individual Apartments
- Heated, In Ground Pool For Relaxing Or Rehabilitative Services
- Full-Service Gourmet Dining
- Coffee Cafe
- A Full Slate Of Outings And Activities
Enjoy Every Moment....
- 4920 Viceroy Ct, Cape Coral, FL 33904
- Joyful Moment Activity programming
- Hydration/Snack service
- Personalized service plans
- On site medical and specialty providers
- Assistant with self administration of Medication
RIGHT CARE, RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE.
- 13755 Golf Club Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Restorative Programming
- Dedicated Rehab Unit
- 7 Day-A-Week Admissions
- Centrally Located to Hospitals and Doctors
Fort Myers’ Premier Non-Profit Life Plan Community!
- 10200 Cypress Cove Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Walk-in Closets / Handicap Bath
- Enclosed Courtyard / Pool / Spa
- Wellness Programs / Day Trips
- Bank / Library / Hair Salon
Exceptional Senior Assisted Living in Fort Myers Florida!
- 14521 Lakewood Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- All exterior doors alarmed at all times
- Outdoor amenities include walking paths
- Individual climate control in room
- Incontinence Care, Multi-Lingual, Pet Friendly
- Step-in Showers and specialized baths
Exceptional Senior Living in Fort Myers
- 7460 Lake Breeze Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Studio one and two bedroom apartments
- Licensed nursing personnel
- Scheduled shopping / Transportation to doctors appt.
- Full activity and social programs
- Library / Country store / Beauty and Barber shop
Discover the Retirement You've Always Wanted
- 9731 Commerce Center Court, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Brand new assisted living community
- 3 meals per day / transportation
- Small pets welcomed / furnished accomodations for private and semi-private occupancy
- In house rehabilitation services & nursing care
Feel the Difference of Senior Living in Fort Myers, FL.
- 12780 Kenwood Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Restaurant-style dining with menu options
- Weekly housekeeping
- Social, recreational, spiritual and educational activities
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Service plan meetingswith resident and family. Medication assistance and more!
An Extraordinary Assisted Living Home in Fort Myers
- 36 Barkley Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33907
- Executive Chef - Flexible Meals
- Independent & Assisted Living With No Large Up Front Fees
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Studios, One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Call Today To Arrange Your Complimentary Lunch
Exceptional Assisted Living in Cape Coral Florida!
- 1416 Country Club Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL 33990
- Incontinence Care
- Step-in Showers and specialized baths
- Step-in Showers and specialized baths
- We embrace at holistic approach that respects a resident's lifestyle and routines. Our goal is to be creative problem solvers. We work with residents, families and health care professionals to identify service plans that enable our residents to remain in place as long as possible.
- Multi-Lingual, Pet Friendly
The Lifestyle You Want, The Choices You Need
- 1333 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Independent living / assisted living / skilled nursing
- Screened balconies / Full - equipped Kitchens
- Shuffle boards / billards room / Library / guest suites
- Private dining room
- Pool / Whirlpool / Courtyard/ Various lounges / fitness center
At Cape Chateau Assisted Living, each resident feels like they are a part of a family.
- 804 SE 16th Place, Cape Coral, FL 33990
- Live Within a Safe Family Atmosphere
- Pretty in Pink For Just 12 Ladies
- Apartments Opening Onto Courtyard
- Beauty Shop on Premises
- Respite Care Welcome
We believe life gets better with age. And we make it happen.
- 825 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Resident Care 24 Hours a Day
- Assistance With Dressing, Bathing & Grooming
- Assistance With Medications
- Full Service Dining; 3 Meals Per Day
- Daily Leisure & Social Activities
The Experts in Assisted Living and Memory Care
- 831 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Caring associates are available 24 hours a day to assist with the activities of daily living
- Restaurant-style dining created with your nutrition needs in mind
- Education programs and Entertaining outings
- Scheduled transportation to appointments
- Common living room, game room and library
Now Open, Call Geraldine to schedule your personal tour
- 2117 Earl Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Affordable rental rates including utilities cable, phone and internet
- 24 Hour Staff and emergency call pendent system
- Interior and exterior security systems
- Grande Dining Hall and Private Dining for special occasions
- Wellness, Lifestyle and lots of Activities
The Palms of Fort Myers - Finest Luxury Resort Style Retirement Living
- 2674 Winkler Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33901
- Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Choice of spacious apartments
- Restraurant style dining
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Social, recreational, educational and spiritual
Welcome Home to Bayside Senior Living
- 3501 Hancock Bridge Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33903
- Delicious meals with accommodations for nutritional needs and dietary restrictions
- Forward-thinking memory care featuring a secure, structured environment and staff specially trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Bayside Senior Living offers a personalized experience that addresses physical, emotional and financial concerns through active listening and thoughtful preparation.
- Bayside Senior Living believes in purposeful living. Wise and Well (Plus) is our way of creating engaging programs for residents, family members, and associates. All community members will have the opportunity to identify programs they want to lead or participate in and take action in order to bring those to life.
- Pet-friendly environment
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Bonita Springs Area
FORT MYERS ASSISTED LIVING Unique by Design
- 6722 Winkler Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Three daily meals and snacks (including most special diets)
- Emergency call/response system in each room
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services for linens and clothing
- Assistance available for bathing, dressing, etc., as well as medications
- Personal and individual attention from our caring and qualified staff 24-hours a day
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.