10 Assisted Living Communities in the Biloxi Area
Welcome to Knollwood Pointe - Assisted Living in Mobile
- 5601 Girby Road, Mobile, AL 36693
- Fresh, seasonal cuisine, served restaurant style
- Beautician & barber services
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, excursions and appointments
- Weekly flat, towel and personal linen services
- 24-hour licensed nursing staff
Welcome to Country Place Senior Living Of Fairhope
- 8127 Gayfer Road Ext, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Licensed nurse on call 24/7
- Certified staff on duty 24/7
- Life enrichment programs including social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities
- Elegant Dining Area
- Medication Assistance
Exceptional Senior Living
- 2120 Enterprise Drive, Biloxi, MS 39531
- Set on beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard, lovely gardens and walking trails
- 80 apartments on two floors
- Here our residents, in many cases, with their pets, enjoy retirement living
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room, TV room and activities center, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
Here's to life!
- 3440 Hillcrest Rd, Mobile, AL 36695
- Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
- Charming, home-like community setting
- Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
- Easy access for those with limited mobility
- Best Friends® memory care program
Experience a lifestyle that offers everything you want
- 901 Somerby Drive, Mobile, AL 36695
- Daily breakfast buffet and choice of either lunch or dinner served in The Château Restaurant, featuring multiple entree options prepared by our chef
- Many unique floor plans - one- and two-bedroom options
- Day spa with hair styling, manicure and pedicure stations
- Gracious veranda with spectacular views
- Masterpiece Living®, a research-based initiative developed in partnership with the Mayo Clinic, brings residents an exclusive, groundbreaking approach to a lifestyle of whole-person wellness
Looking for Assisted Living Communities in Mobile, AL?
- 4720 Morrison Drive, Mobile, AL 36609
- 24-hour availability of a trained staff
- A choice of apartments
- A full-time director for events and activities
- Anytime Cafe with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
Helping our residents live their lives to the fullest, that's what life at Crowne Place is all about.
- 3720 Dauphin St, Mobile, AL 36608
- 52 suites with varying floor plans
- Individually heated and cooled rooms
- Licensed nurses to assist with medication
- On-site beauty and barber shop
- State-of-the-art security
It's a New Day in Senior Living
- 2200 Gause Blvd., Slidell, LA 70461
- Private or companion suites with full bath and a choice of floor plans
- A variety of comfortable community areas, including private dining room for family or guests and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as, dressing, bathing, medication management, continence and mobility
NOW OFFERING ASSISTED LIVING ~ CALL US FOR DETAILS!
- 4104 Dauphine St., Slidell, LA 70458
- Two delicious home-cooked meals each day (other meal options available)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Paid utilities (except electricity, phone and Internet)
- Scheduled transportation to doctor's appointments, shopping, outings, tours, and more
- Planned group activities and special events
Welcome to The Brennity at Fairhope Assisted Living in Fairhope, AL
- 50 Spring Run Drive, Fairhope, AL 36532
- Delectable, chef-prepared dining
- Spacious floor plans
- Wellness classes and fitness programs
- Beauty and barber shop
- Continuum of care in a social environment
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Biloxi Area
Come see for yourself....
- 1257 Government St., Mobile, AL 36604
- 24 Hour Nursing Staff
- Personalized Levels of Care
- Three daily meals included
- Shopping and Cultural Outings
- All Utilities except phone
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.