19 Assisted Living Communities in the Apopka Area
Intimate Retirement Living
Starting from $3095 per month
- Private accommodations, with lake and courtyard views
- Senior-focused features like - showers with seats, grab bars in the bathroom, nightlights, raised electrical outlets, levered door knobs
- Three restaurant style meals daily (dietary needs are taken care of) and snacks and beverages on hand
- Extended Services - Excellent in-house rehabilitative department serving Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing residents and Replace Free bi monthly pet service, grooming and bathing with Small pets welcome.
- Free bi-monthly pet service, grooming and bathing
Experience the Difference
- Spacious lounges, exercise room & activity room
- Beautiful courtyard with swimming pool
- Emergency electric back-up and emergency disaster plan
- Apartments include kitchenette with refridgerator, sink & cabinets
- Close to area shopping, hospital and medical plaza's
Assisted Living with a Winter Park Style
- This senior living community is comprised of several cottages spread over an acre of property.
- two dining rooms, entertainment areas and flowering gardens, there are large front porches where residents enjoy spending many hours of the day.
- We combine the comforts of home with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that a compassionate, around-the-clock staff is available to serve our resident's needs.
- Outside your door, a world of enticing activities and amenities awaits you, and so do the loving faces that make Alabama Oaks Assisted Living feel just like family
- Our Adult Day Care operates from Monday-Friday during daytime hours. The Adult Care is an affordable option
High above the rest
- One complimentary meal daily. Select from new menu options each day, served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Weekly maid service including: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom and general housekeeping.
- General maintenance: repairs and replacement of appliances; heating; air conditioning; plumbing; fixture and equipment maintenance; and improvements.
- A host of scheduled social, recreational, educational, cultural and spiritual programs, including: guest speakers; receptions; field trips; entertainment; games; movies; and a variety of special events.
- Transportation to/from medical appointments, shopping and errands.
We're here when you need us
- 24/7 security provided by Orlando Lutheran Towers' own expertly trained personnel
- Transportation to/from medical appointments, shopping and errands
- A holistic wellness program that includes: Nautilus equipments, fitness classes, Thai Chi, Yoga, walking groups and a full-time personal trainer
- Other available services include: massage therapy, 24-hour emergency assistance and home health care
Exceptional Senior Living
- 203 South Wekiwa Springs Rd, Apopka, FL 32703
- Emergency Alert System
- Keypad Entry
- Ice Cream Parlor and Snack Shop
- Gardening/Greenhouse and Walking Paths
- 4711 Beggs Road, Orlando, FL 32810
- Three meals daily
- Private and companion rooms with free cable TV, private decks and garden areas
- Emergency response system
- Medication management
- Wi-Fi/high-speed internet
Enjoy a vibrant lifestyle in a community that emphasizes care, comfort, and thoughtfulness in everything we do.
- 5030 Cub Lake Dr, Apopka, FL 32703
- Delicious, dietician-approved homestyle meals
- Salon services in-house to cater to your loved one
- Calendar of events designed to your loved one's interests while encompassing whole-person wellness
- Close to shopping and medical care
Welcome to Vineland Crossing Inc., a place for mom or dad
- 3627 Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32818
- Visiting Physician, Dentist & Nurse
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities
- Green House
- Monthly Local Outings
- Limo Service To Scheduled Events
All the comfort of home without the worry
- 5302 Satel Drive, Orlando, FL 32810
- We provide a Warm, Friendly, Stress-free, and Secure Environment.
- Appropriately designed Activities in and outside of the facility.
- Monthly Comprehensive Assessments by Registered Nurse.
- Activities such as Current Events, Sing-a-longs, Coffee Socials, Games, Storytelling, and Group Outings.
- We arrange for Medical appointments and Transportation.
Exceptional Senior Living
- 360 Montgomery Road, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Wi Fi Access Throughout
- Library, Billiards, Theatre and Arts & Crafts Studio
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Emergency Alert System
INDEPENDENT BY NATURE
- 500 Village Pl, Longwood, FL 32779
- Restaurant-style dining
- Extensive calendar of activities and events
- Weekly housekeeping service and flat linen service
- Community-sponsored trips
- 24-hour security and gated entrance
An Assisted Living Facility with a Family Feel
- 30 W Garden Ave, Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Assistance with bathing, toileting, grooming and dressing
- 3 homecooked meals daily, and snacks
- Daily and weekly house keeping
- Medication management or assistance
- Monitoring overall health
Exceptional Senior Living
- 217 Boston Ave, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Coffee Shop
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Outdoor Pool
- 24-Hour Staff
We Take Care of Moms and Dads
- 1061 Tomyn Blvd., Ocoee, FL 34761
- Maintenance-free lifestyle with superior amenities and services
- Personalized care with licensed nursing available 24/7
- Programming, cultural events and enriching activities
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals with flexible dining hours
- Off-site outings and scheduled local transportation
Your place to thrive.
- 160 Islander Court, Longwood, FL 32750
- Fabulous dining program with table-service and restaurant-style menu options
- Educational programs, outings and/or events daily
- Staff available around the clock for residents convenience and in case of emergency
- On-site banking and postal services
- Concierge services - no question goes unanswered
Our team strives so your family thrives
- 7255 Strive Place, Fern Park, FL 32730
- Chef-prepared dining, served restaurant-style
- Salon and barber shop
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Full calendar of educational, social and cultural activities/Wi-Fi access
- Licensed nurse on site 24/7
Where being happy never gets old.
- 70 West Lucerne Circle, Orlando, FL 32801
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Your choice of delightful dining options, with restaurant-style dining in the main dining room and casual fare in the Crossroads Café
- Heated, outdoor swimming pool
- Exclusive My W Life wellbeing program, emphasizing wellness of body, mind and soul
- Library and computer center
Quality Assisted Living
- 201 Sunset Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707
- 24-hour staffing
- Three meals daily with meal reminders
- Social and Recreational Programs
- Bathing assistance twice a week, grooming & personal hygiene assistance
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments and shopping
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Apopka Area
The Oaks of Winter Park
Nestled among the estate homes of Central Florida's premier neighborhood lies The Oaks of Winter Park, a leading assisted living provider for over three decades.
- Quality Senior Care in a Beautiful Home Setting
- Reminiscent of a Southern Bed and Breakfast
- Intimate Environment and Truly Personalized Care
- Communication with a resident's physician
- A cheery area that's always open for snacks, beverages, and conversation
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.