1 Featured Assisted Living Communities in the Albertville Area
Live Carefree in Our Senior Living Community
- Well-designed, spacious apartment homes, complete with deluxe wall-to-wall carpeting and mini-blind window treatments.
- Monthly meal plan consisting of 30 meals per person in a restaurant dining atmosphere.
- Scheduled courtesy local transportation.
- Beauty salon/barber shop and planned social with recreational activities offering exceptional lifestyle programs.
- Don't just listen to us, hear what our residents have to say!
5 Assisted Living Communities in the Albertville Area
Welcome to Bridgewood Gardens
- 151 Woodham Drive, Albertville, AL 35951
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartments with kitchenettes
- Library, social meeting areas, piano and aviary
- Month to month rental, no buy-in required
- All utilities included, except telephone
- Active Living Wellness Program
Caring for those who cared for us...
- 100 Terrace Lake Drive, Guntersville, AL 35976
- An emergency call system for immediate nursing assistance
- Small pets are welcome
- Calendar of social events, including community outings, concerts, bible studies, arts & crafts, and bingo
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop services available for a nominal fee
Welcome to Branchwater Village
- 763 Medical Center Parkway, Boaz, AL 35957
- Three Meals a Day, plus Snacks
- Month-To-Month Leases
- Emergency Call System in Each Unit
- On-Site Beauty/Barber Shop
- Scheduled Transportation Services in Village Vehicle
Good Friends - Caring Staff - Privacy and Independence
- 520 LaSalle Street, Rainbow City, AL 35906
- 16 bed facility
- Three home cooked meals daily, including snacks
- Local transportation to appointments and outings
- Housekeeping and laundry
- 24 hour staff availability
- 2055 Main St, Fyffe, AL 35971
- Private room and bath
- Weekly service by licensed beautician in our beauty/barber shop
- Beautifully appointed living room with fireplace
- Medication administration assistance
- Cultural and social activities
Other Assisted Living Communities in the Albertville Area
Welcome to Ruby Manor
- 360 Ellis Williams Rd, Holly Pond, AL 35083
- Three Meals a Day and Bedtime Snack
- Daily Housekeeping
- Scheduled Activities
- Nurse Call System
- Weekly Devotion and Singing from Local Churches
What are Assisted Living Communities?
Assisted living communities are not nursing homes. While definitions vary across states, an assisted living community is generally defined as a senior housing residential setting that provides or coordinates personal care services, 24-hour supervision, scheduled and unscheduled assistance, social activities, and some health-related services. Such communities provide a family atmosphere and are designed to accommodate residents’ changing care needs and preferences. They provide or arrange for the provision of daily meals and 24-hour assistance with the activities of daily living to persons living in a group residential community.
Assisted living housing can range from a handful of residents in a single home to hundreds of residents in a community that is comprised of apartment buildings, townhome villas and cottages. Amenities and services can also vary widely, from linen service and housekeeping to movie rooms, chapels, libraries, salons, pubs, billiards, private dining rooms, gyms and pools. Many communities will allow you to bring your own furnishings and in some cases, beloved pets. Personalized assessments upon move-in provide individualized care plans that are revisited regularly and updated as needs change. Some communities are also licensed to provide memory care, for residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, featuring separate dining areas with menus catered to residents’ nutritional needs, secure courtyards and a safe, structured environment.
Who is a candidate for Assisted Living?
Seniors who wish to maintain a level of independence but require help performing daily activities may benefit from personal care communities. It may be time to consider a move to assisted living if the following are issues:
- Difficulty bathing or getting dressed
- Poor hygiene
- Household disrepair or neglect
- Decreased mobility
- A recent fall
- Trouble preparing meals or nutrition needs aren’t being met
- Missed medications
- Isolation and loneliness
- Financial mismanagement
What are Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)?
Assisted living communities provide help with daily tasks, such as:
- Bathing and toileting
- Getting dressed
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Administration of medication
What are the benefits of Assisted Living?
Not only do assisted living communities provide help with ADLs, they can provide:
- The security of around-the-clock professional staffing
- Social engagement in the form of planned outings and activities
- A healthier lifestyle through nutritious meals and fitness classes
- More free time because cooking, cleaning, and yard maintenance are someone else’s responsibility
- Safe and reliable transportation, without auto upkeep or driving in traffic and inclement weather
- Peace of mind from knowing that you or your loved one is being cared for, and that any changing needs will be addressed, possibly without requiring a move.
You can begin your search using our US map above. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, videos, contact information and pricing where available.