3 Featured 55 Plus Living Communities in the Rockledge Area
Resort-Style, All-Inclusive Luxury
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies , live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities Include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
The GOOD LIFE Means...living independently and stress-free!
- Buena Vida is Brevard's only Continuing Care Retirement Community
- Physical & Financial Security for the Future
- A few of the affordable extras offered within Buena Vida are: On-site physician services, Care management services, Home Health care services, Physical and occupational therapy services, Personal wellness services, guest apartments
- Buena Vida boasts resort-style AMENITIES all within the same campus
- Cottages Available, Reserve yours today!
High-Quality Senior Living in a Rich, Tropical Setting
- Active Independent Living: For the local elderly who wants to finally realize the dream of leading a maintenance-free lifestyle in a premium, community setting, there’s the Active Independent Living option at Discovery Village Vero Beach.
- Assisted Living: benefit from additional assistance with activities of daily living
- restaurant-style dining and full daily lineup of activities and events to convenient lifestyle services like complimentary scheduled transportation and housekeeping
- We offer a variety of stylish one- and two-bedroom apartment homes and suites, all of which are part of a superb, maintenance-free lifestyle with all your needs personally hand by a team of professionals available seven days a week.
- collection of benefits that are unique to Discovery Village: Six, exclusive senior lifestyle programs, each one designed to help you or your loved one experience more of everything that’s great about our community and the surrounding area!
16 55 Plus Living Communities in the Rockledge Area
Say Hello to home - Crafting a new standard in Senior Living
- Independent, Assisted, & Memory Care Living
- High Standards of safety and hopsitality
- Heartful Care
- Zestful activities
- Artful Dining
High above the rest
- One complimentary meal daily. Select from new menu options each day, served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- Weekly maid service including: vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom and general housekeeping.
- General maintenance: repairs and replacement of appliances; heating; air conditioning; plumbing; fixture and equipment maintenance; and improvements.
- A host of scheduled social, recreational, educational, cultural and spiritual programs, including: guest speakers; receptions; field trips; entertainment; games; movies; and a variety of special events.
- Transportation to/from medical appointments, shopping and errands.
In Christ's Love, Everyone Is Someone
$828 mo for Independent Living, Assisted Living from $3,350 a mo, Skilled Nursing from $235 a day
- A full-service Retirement Community offering a vibrant social calendar without Entrance Fees
- 14 neighborhoods providing a choice of five distinctive housing options all with access to a full continuum of care
- Amenities such as executive golf course, heated indoor & outdoor pools, marina and RV/ boat storage
- Library and cultural center on campus allowing residents to focus on hobbies rather than chores
- Call today for information or to schedule a personal tour.
Inspired Senior Living
Independent starting at $1425 a mo & Assisted Living starting at $2650 a mo
- Villas are 2-3 bedrooms, maintenance free with 2 car garages and 2 meals per day.
- With 10 floorplans and full kitchens, the apartments have many options
- Residents have priority access to assisted living, with 3 meals daily & tailored assistance.
- Vibrant programming, sensational common areas, and state of the art fitness and theater.
- Local area attractions feature Historic Bok Sanctuary.
Melbourne Senior Living - The Brennity at Melbourne
- 7300 Watersong Lane, Melbourne, FL 32940
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals
- Community outings, social events and educational classes
- Spa, salon and barber shop provided by a third party vendor
- Heated indoor saltwater swimming pool AND Outdoor pool
- Full-time nursing and care associates (Assisted Living and Memory Care)
WELCOME TO TRINITY TOWERS SOUTH
- 615 E. New Haven Avenue, Melbourne, FL 32901
- Air Conditioner, cable-ready, carpeting, efficient appliances
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Library and media room
Change Your Address, Not Your Lifestyle.
- 815 Briar Creek Boulevard NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905
- One and Two Bedroom/Independent and Assisted Living Floor Plans
- Restaurant-Style Dining with Chef-Prepared Meals & Table Service
- 24-Hour Emergency Response In Each Apartment Home (
- Community Clubhouse With Daily Events And Weekly Happy Hours
Cultivating independence. Offering assistance.
- 1800 Harrison Street, Titusville, FL 32780
- Concierge service
- Scheduled local transportation for appointments & outings
- On-site, caring staff available 24/7 for Assisted Living
- One freshly prepared, nutritious daily meal for Independent Living residents and three for Assisted Living residents
- Single-story living, no elevators or stairs
Comfortable and affordable retirement for Lutherans since 1948!
- 2041 West State Road 426, Oviedo, FL 32765
- A faith based community offering a supportive environment where an emphasis is placed on spiritual, physical, intellectual and social wellness
- Our Life Lease Apartment Homes offer a simplified, maintenance-free independent living lifestyle with many extras
- Healthcare Services from Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and Home Care
- You can be as busy as you want to be with a wide variety of activities
- Assisted Living services are available to all members of the community, regardless of religious affiliation and we have a dedicated Admissions Counselor and Social Worker to assist with the medical and insurance paperwork.
Experience Your Own Personal Oasis
- 1620 Mayflower Court, Winter Park, FL 32792
- Elegant apartments to suit every need
- Waterfront Villas in a picturesque setting
- Amenities of a luxury resort
- Fine and casual dining options
- Housekeeping service (biweekly)
Your New Home Awaits
- 2214 S Rio Grande, Orlando, FL 32805
- One- and Two-bedroom floor plans with state-of-the-art appliances and cable ready
- Business center wtih High Speed Internet
- Daily resident activities and monthly social gatherings
- Gracious clubhouse with kitchen & entertainment bar
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
WELCOME TO THE PLYMOUTH APARTMENTS
- 1550 Gay Road, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, professional services, public parks & golf course and Winter Park Community Center
- Tele-entry system for controlled building access
- Resident computer stations with free internet access
- Regularly planned monthly activities
- Community rooms equipped with televisions and meeting tables
The Brennity at Vero Beach Senior Living offers beautiful elegance, undeniable charm and excellent care.
- 7955 16th Manor, Vero Beach, FL 32966
- Life at The Brennity at Vero Beach revolves around modest luxury, personal freedom, and optimal health. Comfortable surroundings, social activities, delicious meals, accommodating associates, and a prime location come together on this unique campus to create a fresh and vivacious lifestyle.
- Our independent living apartments offer chef-prepared dining, daily activities planned around our residents' interests, scheduled transportation to and from shopping and appointments, and a variety of social outings. Our pet-friendly community also offers housekeeping services plus apartment maintenance, providing the freedom to pursue the lifestyle you enjoy.
- The Brennity at Vero Beach assisted living is in a residential environment with care close at hand. We offer 24-hour support and 24-hour access to care; however, privacy and independence are encouraged.
- The Brennity at Vero Beach memory care program is designed to meet the dynamic needs of families and seniors dealing with Alzheimer's, dementia and other memory-related diseases. We provide a friendly and calming environment for our residents.
- Our culinary teams create healthy, delicious meals with the freshest ingredients and, whenever possible, locally-sourced vegetables.
Affordable 55+ Independent Senior Living!
- 519 East First Street, Sanford, FL 32771
- All utilities included in rent and are cable ready
- Walking distance to historic downtown Sanford, historic sites and parks
- New cabinets, new counter tops and new windows & blinds
- Friendly staff is on duty for your assistance
- Assigned parking & private mail boxes
Fulfilling senior living in Deltona, FL, 30 minutes from Walt Disney World Resort.
- 1001 Alabaster Way, Deltona, FL 32725
- Three Chef-Prepared Meals Daily
- Full Calendar of Enriching Activities
- Complimentary Scheduled Transportation
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Screened Heated Swimming Pool
Seniority Has its Privileges. Come live at Villa Grande on Saxon.
- 450 Alessandra Circle, Orange City, FL 32763
- Great location close to shopping, dining, parks and hospitals
- Full-service clubhouse, Cyber Cafe and outdoor pool with summer kitchen & bar
- Scheduled trips to local events and theater
- Walking trails and boardwalk winding through property
- Full size apartment homes with lots of amenities
What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities?
Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who don’t require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. Many residents still work full- or part-time. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. These communities fall into two categories:
1) Age-Restricted – For 55+ communities, in order to comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, one person must be aged 55 or older in at least 80% of the occupied housing units. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older.
2) Age-targeted – These communities are marketed towards the 55+ population, with amenities that promote an active adult lifestyle, but there are no age restrictions.
The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, there’s a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. The term “active” adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Events and outings that encourage social activity are common, and opportunities for mental stimulation, through cultural excursions and enrichment classes, may also be scheduled. Amenities may include:
Tennis and pickleball courts
Fitness centers and exercise classes
Gathering spaces such as a clubhouse or lounge
Planned social activities
Classes and lectures
Clubs and interest groups
There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. These benefits include:
Location – these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions
Low-maintenance living – exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided
Neighbors of similar age – being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships
Amenities – facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy
When searching for an Active Adult Community, be sure to keep in mind which amenities are best suited to your lifestyle, choose a location that provides access to what is important to you and take any rules or fees into account.
Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, contact info and pricing where available.