3 Featured 55 Plus Living Communities in the Rancho Santa Margarita Area
Combining Exceptional Care and Luxury Living!
- 31741 Rancho Viejo Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Set on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard and lovely gardens
- Choices of attractive suites complete with full baths
- Warm, family-friendly atmosphere
- Wide range of activities each month, including family nights, holiday parties, dances, physical and fitness activities
- Conveniently located in an urban area
At Valencia Terrace, we are all individuals that share our unique passions with each other. We are truly a community.
- 2300 South Main Street, Corona, CA 92882
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Basic Cable, Utilities and Internet Access
- Emergency Response System
- Scheduled Transportation
- A Variety of Community Amenities and Programs
Enhanced Living on the Coast
- 1640 Monrovia Ave, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Studio, one-and two-bedroom floor plans, each with stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, CaesarStone countertops and Porcelanosa tile
- Resort-quality amenities to suit each resident's unique lifestyle
- A variety of leisure venues and activities allows residents to spend each day as they choose.
- Our diverse dining options provide an elegant atmosphere, professional service, and fresh, local ingredients prepared by our skilled culinary team.
- Our convenient location puts you at the heart of the vibrant Orange County coastline surrounded by the finest in entertainment and recreation.
11 55 Plus Living Communities in the Rancho Santa Margarita Area
Introducing Our Full-Service Approach to Retirement!
- 525 S. Anaheim Hills Road, Anaheim, CA 92807
- Elegantly appointed apartment and a community filled with activities and amenities
- Three Nutritious Meals Served Daily
- Weekly Wellness Checks Performed by a Licensed Nurse
- Fitness Center with Private Trainer
- Secured Parking Garage
Surrounded by Natural Beauty and Filled with the Comforts of a Modern Resort!
- 21952 Buena Suerte, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Summit Club is for those who are able to make their needs known and that need minimal to moderate support with self-care (activities of daily living)
- Three meals per day which includes a healthy, nutritional program
- Scheduled transportation with chauffeured van and town car to medical appointments and errands
- Connections is personalized for those who benefit from more attention and greater emotional support.
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Come Home to a Perfect Seaside Community!
- 660 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA 92673
- Spacious senior apartment homes with a variety of floor plans
- Programming and activities based on cultural and recreational interests
- Senior fitness activities and programs
- Gourmet-style restaurant dining with a several menu options daily
- Superb housekeeping, linen and transportation services
Welcome to Regents Point
- 19191 Harvard Ave., Irvine, CA 92612
- Enjoy an expertly prepared meal in our dining room or bistro.
- Socialize with friends and family in our lounges and common areas.
- Keep active in the fitness centre, swimming, putting green and lawn bowling area.
- Kick back and relax at the spa.Get creative in the arts studio.
- And count on the full continuum of healthcare services, should you ever need them.
Welcome to Heritage Place At Tustin!
- 1101 Sycamore Avenue, Tustin, CA 92780
- One and Two bedrooms
- Large kitchen with Dishwasher
- Gated Community
- Community Room
- Sparkling Pool with sun deck
We welcome you home to Vintage Terrace!
- 1910 Fullerton Avenue, Corona, CA 92881
- Beautifully decorated clubhouse with fully equipped kitchen, recreation room, lounge, and dance floor
- Private patio entries/balconies
- Sparkling pool and spa
- Planned social activities
- Walking distance from shopping, banking, and more
A Marquee Destination for Active Senior Living!
- 7181 Garden Glen Ct., Huntington Beach, CA 92648
- Resort-Style Pool & Soothing Spa
- Putting Green/ Breakfast Bar/ Fitness Center/ Billiards
- Less than 2 Miles from the Beach/ Close to Jogging and Biking Trails
- Balcony, Deck or Patio & Spacious Walk-in Closets
- Washer/ Dryer Connections
Redefine Your Independence!
- 10200 Chapman Avenue, Garden Grove, CA 92840
- Set on two acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a lovely garden fountain and seating area
- 116 apartments on two floors
- Complete assisted living services, tailor-made to your needs
- Lovely dining room and dedicated library
- Wide range of activities each month, including exercise classes and community outings to our local casino
Choice, Dignity, Privacy, Independence
- 8537 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA 92504
- Meals prepared by an on-site Chef
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Patio, balcony and garden views in select units
- Kitchenette with executive-sized refrigerator
- Beauty salon and barber shop
Call us today to start enjoying a new way of living.
- 8426 Colorado Avenue, Riverside, CA 92504
- Spacious one and two bedroom floor plans
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with energy efficient appliances
- Planned Social Activities
- Sparkling Pool & Spa
- Planned Social Activities
Welcome to Citrus Place
- 7898 California Ave, Riverside, CA 92504
- Spacious private apartments with full baths and outdoor patios
- Fabulous dining program with table-service and restaurant-style menu options.
- Local transportation for shopping and medical appointments
- Staff available around the clock for resident's convenience and security
- All the amenities of a large facility with the intimacy of a small community
Other 55 Plus Living Communities in the Rancho Santa Margarita Area
Vintage Shores will meet your every need.
- 366 Camino de Estrella, San Clemente, CA 92672
- Furnished clubhouse with adjoining kitchen
- Multi-purpose room with computer and internet access
- Planned Social Activities
- Relaxing heated pool and spa
- Walking distance to shopping, restaurants, banking and more
What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities?
Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who don’t require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. Many residents still work full- or part-time. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. These communities fall into two categories:
1) Age-Restricted – For 55+ communities, in order to comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, one person must be aged 55 or older in at least 80% of the occupied housing units. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older.
2) Age-targeted – These communities are marketed towards the 55+ population, with amenities that promote an active adult lifestyle, but there are no age restrictions.
The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, there’s a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. The term “active” adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Events and outings that encourage social activity are common, and opportunities for mental stimulation, through cultural excursions and enrichment classes, may also be scheduled. Amenities may include:
Tennis and pickleball courts
Fitness centers and exercise classes
Gathering spaces such as a clubhouse or lounge
Planned social activities
Classes and lectures
Clubs and interest groups
There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. These benefits include:
Location – these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions
Low-maintenance living – exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided
Neighbors of similar age – being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships
Amenities – facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy
When searching for an Active Adult Community, be sure to keep in mind which amenities are best suited to your lifestyle, choose a location that provides access to what is important to you and take any rules or fees into account.
Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, contact info and pricing where available.