3 Featured 55 Plus Living Communities in the Boynton Beach Area
Now Open! Luxury Retirement Community
- 9885 Palomino Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33467
- Visit Our Website
All Inclusive Housekeeping Pets Welcome Restaurant Style Dining
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies , live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities Include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
Discover the Most Exquisite Senior Living Community in Palm Beach County
- 14313 Sims Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Visit Our Website
Pets Welcome Sidewalks Transportation Various Levels of Care Virtual/Video Tour
- Multiple beautiful floor plans to choose from
- Tuscan Gardens of Delray Beach is located on approximately 7.57 acres in Palm Beach County.
- Tuscan Gardens is much more than a beautiful, secure place to live. It is a warm, vibrant home filled with life! Our residents wake every day to so many opportunities to laugh, learn and love.
- Tuscan Gardens is rich with beauty, activity, laughter, and love; all combine to form our Signature Experience not found in other senior living communities.
- We put great emphasis on food – the aromas, textures, and flavors – and create Signature Senior Dining experiences worthy of our residents.
15 55 Plus Living Communities in the Boynton Beach Area
The Best Choice in Senior Living
- 4735 NW 7th Ct, Boynton Beach, FL 33426
- On-site Medical Director
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Fitness Center
Apartment-Style Living with Extraordinary Levels of Senior Care
- 5100 Cresthaven Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
- Medicaid & Veterans Benefits Accepted
- Restaurant Style Meals - Kosher & Regular
- Medical Alert System
- Full Time Activites
- 111 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Spacious Studio, One- & Two-Bedroom Apartments with Private Patios
- Fabulous, Restaurant-Style Dining
- Resort-Style Amenities, Including a Full Calendar of Social & Cultural Activities
- Concierge Service/Scheduled Local Transportation For Shopping & Appointments
- On-Site Visiting Physicians & Rehabilitation Center (Medicare Assignment)
Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care
- 1021 N Ridge Road, Lantana, FL 33462
- Secured environment, with gated entry
- 24-hour supervised care from staff with special training to assist residents with dementia or impaired cognition
- Social and leisure activities designed to stimulate memory and dexterity
- Nutritional meals served three times daily
- Personal care (help with bathing, dressing, eating, walking, physical transfer)
Welcome to Verena at Delray Independent Senior Living
- 5624 Linton Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Beautifully appointed apartment homes
- Culinary delights served daily from our on-site restaurant
- Days are filled with concerts and performances, wellness programs and fitness classes, films, lectures, theme dinners, holiday celebrations, book clubs, volunteer opportunities, and much, much more
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service so you can live the lifestyle you choose to live
- 24 hour emergency response system you can be sure that your loved ones are in good hands
SUN'S OUT. FUN'S OUT.
- 2000 Lowson Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Three updated dining venues with a variety of fresh menu choices
- Full calendar of cultural, social, educational and recreational opportunities
- Research-based health and wellness program
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments and local events
- Gated community offers safety and 24-hour security
Mastering The Art of Living Well®
- 3400 Masterpiece Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- 90 Percent Refundable Plan: Offers unlimited lifetime access to the finest private health care with a 90 Percent refundable entrance fee to you or your estate.
- La Posada offers all the advantages of resort-style living in an environment that is truly inspiring. From our spacious apartment homes and villas, you'll enjoy breathtaking views of palm trees and lush greenery
- We'll make it easy to enjoy the worry-free lifestyle you've always dreamed of with a full continuum of care available on-site should the need arise.
- Our staff takes care of all the day-to-day details from maintenance to housekeeping
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities
THE EDGE OF PERFECTION.
- 401 E Linton Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Come home to a spacious 1- or 2-bedroom apartment home, featuring 9-foot ceilings and balcony views from the bedrooms.
- Fit-for-royalty services & amenities include a complimentary valet, who'll have your car chilled and ready whenever you're up for a spin.
- Delight your senses, every one of which is involved in a splendid meal at the Edgewater dining room overlooking the Intracoastal, or in the new casual bistro at the exceptional Grill.
- Cats and dogs are welcome, because they matter to you, and because having a loyal companion fits on the list of "all the comforts of home."
- Neighbors as interesting as you. And a community that's rich with growth, action plans and high ambitions. Living here means being part of all that's happening!
Secure, peace of mind for your future
- 6045 S Verde Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Pet friendly
- Nutritious Meals Prepared By Professionally Trained Chefs
- Fitness Center with Classes On-Site
- Transportation to doctors & shopping
- Full-Time, Non-Denominational Chaplain
It’s Been Called “boca’s First Choice in Senior Living,” but You Can Just Call it “home”
- 6061 Palmetto Circle North, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- The Veranda Club is the perfect place for senior adults to enjoy the camaraderie of friends, and to enhance their active lifestyle. At The Veranda Club, retirement is a time to maximize one's own independence and to live life to the fullest.
- Exercise Room Staffed with Physical Therapists, Whirlpool Spa, Heated Swimming Pool with Lounging Deck.
- Multi-Purpose Theater, Arts and Crafts Stuido, General Store with Pharmacy Services
- You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing that the professional staff of The Veranda Club will provide the services you've come to deserve in your retirement years. Weekly housekeeping, including the changing and washing of the bed linens, 24-hour staffing, two delicious meals served daily, scheduled transportation in our chauffeur-driven vehicles, and complete maintenance of your apartment
Luxury Retirement Community with Active Independent & Assisted Living in Boca Raton
- 22601 Camino Del Mar, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Beautiful club house, library, fitness center, beauty salon/barber shop and outdoor pool
- Daily activities and daily happy hour
- Enjoy an exceptional variety of classic, regional and ethnic cuisines in our club-style dining room
- Assisted living and home health care services are available in the community
- Located in a thriving neighborhood in Boca Raton, FL, close to shopping, restaurants, churches, entertainment, and plenty of things to do
Tropical and Luxurious in Boca Raton, FL
- 23315 Blue Water Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- HealthCare is provided right on campus, for no increase to your monthly fee if you face an increased need in care
- Forget home care! Maintenance, repairs, landscaping, pool upkeep — it’s all handled for you.
- Pet-friendly, gated community
- Full-Time Life Enhancement Coordinator (Activities)
- Nutritious Meals Prepared by Professionally Trained Chefs
Other 55 Plus Living Communities in the Boynton Beach Area
Christian Manor Apartments
Exceptional VALUE and Home-Like Surroundings
- 325 Executive Center Drive, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Convenient Location Close to Shopping and Entertainment
- Utilities Included
- Lively Entertainment Club With Scheduled Activities
- Weekly On-site Transportation and Public Transportation Curb-side
- 24-Hour Reception Desk
What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities?
Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who don’t require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. Many residents still work full- or part-time. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. These communities fall into two categories:
1) Age-Restricted – For 55+ communities, in order to comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, one person must be aged 55 or older in at least 80% of the occupied housing units. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older.
2) Age-targeted – These communities are marketed towards the 55+ population, with amenities that promote an active adult lifestyle, but there are no age restrictions.
The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, there’s a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. The term “active” adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Events and outings that encourage social activity are common, and opportunities for mental stimulation, through cultural excursions and enrichment classes, may also be scheduled. Amenities may include:
Tennis and pickleball courts
Fitness centers and exercise classes
Gathering spaces such as a clubhouse or lounge
Planned social activities
Classes and lectures
Clubs and interest groups
There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. These benefits include:
Location – these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions
Low-maintenance living – exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided
Neighbors of similar age – being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships
Amenities – facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy
When searching for an Active Adult Community, be sure to keep in mind which amenities are best suited to your lifestyle, choose a location that provides access to what is important to you and take any rules or fees into account.
Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, contact info and pricing where available.