4 Featured 55 Plus Living Communities in the Bonita Springs Area
Enjoy A fulfilling lifestyle!
- Comfortable Studio, One and Two-Bedroom Floor Plans
- Swimming Pool and Lounge Area
- Elegant, Restaurant-Style Dining, Library, Media Room and Theater
- Spa, Including Salon, Nail and Massage Services
- State-of-the-Art Fitness and Wellness Center
Best Retirement Community in Fort Myers, FL
- One and two bedroom luxury apartment homes, including suites.
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Fitness & Wellness Center
- Our concierge service can arrange moving services and help you with the layout of your new apartment. Bring your own furnishings and decorations to make your apartment feel like home.
Best Retirement Community in Naples, FL
- Luxury Upgraded Apartment Homes
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Senior-equipped fitness center
- Heated swimming pool, Outdoor entertainment spaces, Putting Green, Covered outdoor walkways
Resort-Style, All-Inclusive Luxury
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies, live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
18 55 Plus Living Communities in the Bonita Springs Area
- Beautiful One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Balconies Overlooking the Pond or Outdoor Pool (Select Units)
- Elegant Restaurant-Style Dining
- Common Areas for Family and Community Events, Gourmet Coffee Bar, Chapel, Library, Theatre and more!
- Designed from the ground up with discerning seniors in mind, American House Bonita Springs is a beautifully appointed community, tucked away on a 26-acre campus, in a quiet neighborhood setting.
Your Story. To Be Continued.
- In our Independent Living community, private apartments are designed around you.
- culinary-inspired, chef-prepared meals, weekly housekeeping and transportation.
- Group exercise, shopping excursions, guest presentations and music lessons
- Daily Trash Pick Up
- Available Medical Services
Welcome to your new home...
- Resort-Style Swimming Pool and Lounge Area
- Quartz Kitchen Countertops and Cultured Marble Bathroom Countertops
- Walking Distance from Coconut Point Mall
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Wellness Area
- Restaurant-Style Dining
A Full Service Rental Retirement Community for Independent and Assisted Living
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments
- Wide array of sophisticated programs and activities
- Comprehensive Wellness Center providing access to on-site health care programs
- Transportation, housekeeping and all interior/exterior apartment maintenance
- Year-round and seasonal rentals available
Discover Our 55 Plus Community in Bonita Springs
- 24110 South Tamiami Trail, Bonita Springs, FL 33993
- Maintenance-free living
- Spacious 1- and 2-bedroom floor plans
- Full calendar of unique SUN® Program events, activities and services
- State-of-the-art recreation and fitness facilities
- Transportation to local retail and grocery stores
Looks like home. Feels like family.
- 1499 Brandywine Circle, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- One and Two Bedroom Apartments with Full Kitchens
- Solid Oak Kitchens, Fully Equipped With Custom Cabinets & Appliances
- Three Conveniently Located Elevators / Well Stocked Library, Billiard Room
- Charming Dining and Garden Rooms
- Spacious, Landscaped Atrium With Oversized Pool, Cocktail Lounge and Dance Floor
Exceptional Senior Living in Fort Myers!
- 8351 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
- Committed To The Finest Personalized Services
- Providing Exceptional Senior Living, Multi-Lingual , Pet Friendly
- Luxury Rentals-No Endowment Fees, Lifestyle Programs
- Sunrooms, Great Views, 8 Acres with Walking Trails, Full Kitchens
- Call To Schedule a Personal Tour
Fort Myers’ Premier Non-Profit Life Plan Community!
- 10200 Cypress Cove Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33908
- Spacious One Bedroom Apartment
- Large Walk-in Closets / Handicap Bath
- Enclosed Courtyard / Pool / Spa
- Wellness Programs / Day Trips
- Bank / Library / Hair Salon
The Lifestyle You Want, The Choices You Need
- 1333 Santa Barbara Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Independent living / assisted living / skilled nursing
- Screened balconies / Full - equipped Kitchens
- Shuffle boards / billards room / Library / guest suites
- Private dining room
- Pool / Whirlpool / Courtyard/ Various lounges / fitness center
Welcome Home to Bayside Senior Living
- 3501 Hancock Bridge Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33903
- Delicious meals with accommodations for nutritional needs and dietary restrictions
- Forward-thinking memory care featuring a secure, structured environment and staff specially trained in Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Bayside Senior Living offers a personalized experience that addresses physical, emotional and financial concerns through active listening and thoughtful preparation.
- Bayside Senior Living believes in purposeful living. Wise and Well (Plus) is our way of creating engaging programs for residents, family members, and associates. All community members will have the opportunity to identify programs they want to lead or participate in and take action in order to bring those to life.
- Pet-friendly environment
A Different Kind of Senior Living Community
- 1000 Arbor Lake Dr, Naples, FL 34110
- High-rise and mid-rise condos, lakefront villas
- Gulf views / Gated community
- Club-style amenities
- Concierge & Valet
- Heated pool / spa / internet cafe / library
Fabulous resort-style Lehigh Acres retirement community at an amazing all-inclusive price.
- 1230 Taylor Lane Extension, Lehigh Acres, FL 33936
- Affordable Month to Month Rent - No Long Term Commitment
- Swimming pool, Library, Theater and much more!
- Residents aging gracefully through IMPACT (Resident Health & Fitness Program)
- All Day Dining with chef prepared meals
- All utilities included except telephone
For the Joys of Senior Living...This is All Seasons Naples... TOTALLY CAPTIVATING.
- 15450 Tamiami Trail, Naples, FL 34110
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom residences
- Daily breakfast and restaurant style dinners
- State-of-the-art fitness center with regularly scheduled classes
- Swimming pool with adjacent pool-side terrace
- Acoustically-designed theatre room
62+ Senior Living Apartments in Lehigh Acres!
- 1232 Village Lakes Blvd, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
- Close To Shopping, Golf & Parks
- Covered Picnic Area with BBQ Grill/Golf Putting Green
- Club House with Activity Room/Exercise Room/Planned Daily Activities
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fans
- Window Treatments, Fully Applianced Kitchens
Every day is a getaway when you come home to elegant senior living in Naples.
- 850 Retreat Drive, Naples, FL 34110
- Vi is a Type A, luxury CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community) that provides residents with independent living, as well as a continuum of care on-site.
- A Type A CCRC means that you have access to our care center for the same monthly fee as your independent living monthly fee.
- 72 new independent living apartments, two new resident clubhouses, with construction slated to begin this spring.
- Living at Vi means living life to the fullest. We take care of everything from housekeeping to meal preparation, so you can take advantage of all Vi has to offer.
First-Class Service. Entertaining Social Agendas. Gourmet Dining It's not a Luxury Vacation... At Marbella It's a LifeStyle
- 7425 Pelican Bay Blvd., Naples, FL 34108
- We Are The Quintessential Leader in Exquisite Retirement Living
- 21-story luxury condominium with 118 units ranging from 1,700 to 3,100 square feet
- An exclusive dining experience is offered in four uniquely different settings: casual, semi-formal, formal, and private dining room setting
- Fully-equipped fitness center, beauty and barber shop, library, game room, climate-controlled storage, and more
- SalonA concierge and activities director is on-site. Weekly activities include Health & Wellness sessions, Bridge, Mah Jong, Billiards, Social Hour, Sunday Brunch, and movie showings
Florida Senior Living at its Finest
- 100 Glenview Place, Naples, FL 34108
- The Glenview at Pelican Bay is a Continuing Care Retirement Community. Our services include Exceptional Independent Living, Personalized Assisted Living, Alzheimer's and Dementia Care and Skilled Nursing Care.
- Cable / Satellite TV
- Controlled Access
- Daily cultural, social and/or educational programs, outings or events
- Scheduled transportation provided
Senior Living Apartments in Naples, FL
- 3511 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples, FL 34109
- Spacious 1 and 2 bedroom floor plans, from 631 to 1,882 square feet
- Full calendar of unique SUN® (Senior Umbrella Network) Program events, activities and services
- Secure, gated community with 24-hour emergency call system
- Ample covered parking
- Outdoor pool, spa & gated patio, on-site lake and recreational walking paths
What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities?
Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who don’t require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. Many residents still work full- or part-time. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. These communities fall into two categories:
1) Age-Restricted – For 55+ communities, in order to comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, one person must be aged 55 or older in at least 80% of the occupied housing units. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older.
2) Age-targeted – These communities are marketed towards the 55+ population, with amenities that promote an active adult lifestyle, but there are no age restrictions.
The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, there’s a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. The term “active” adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Events and outings that encourage social activity are common, and opportunities for mental stimulation, through cultural excursions and enrichment classes, may also be scheduled. Amenities may include:
Tennis and pickleball courts
Fitness centers and exercise classes
Gathering spaces such as a clubhouse or lounge
Planned social activities
Classes and lectures
Clubs and interest groups
There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. These benefits include:
Location – these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions
Low-maintenance living – exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided
Neighbors of similar age – being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships
Amenities – facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy
When searching for an Active Adult Community, be sure to keep in mind which amenities are best suited to your lifestyle, choose a location that provides access to what is important to you and take any rules or fees into account.
Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, contact info and pricing where available.