5 Featured 55 Plus Living Communities in the Boca Raton Area
Best Senior Living Community in Boca Raton, FL
- The Veranda Club is the perfect place for senior adults to enjoy the camaraderie of friends, and to enhance their active lifestyle. At The Veranda Club, retirement is a time to maximize one's own independence and to live life to the fullest.
- Exercise Room Staffed with Physical Therapists, Whirlpool Spa, Heated Swimming Pool with Lounging Deck.
- Multi-Purpose Theater, Arts and Crafts Stuido, General Store with Pharmacy Services
- All our residents can enjoy the convenience offered by our housekeeping and maintenance services, complimentary transportation, as well as moving and concierge services.
- You can also choose to relax poolside with neighbors and friends or take part in one of the many exciting events on our daily calendar
Best Retirement Community in Parkland, FL
- Lush Landscape, Inviting Living Rooms and Common Areas, Elegant Terraces and Outdoor Entertaining Spaces
- 24-hour Professional Staffing
- Wellness Programs For Healthy Living, Senior-Equipped Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pool & Putting Green
- Dog Park
Welcome to Park Tower Senior Apartments
- Beautiful Views of the Lake, Forest & Neighborhood
- Tennis Courts & Golfing
- Fitness Center, Yoga & Pilates Studio, Pool
- Recreation Room, Billiards Room, Movie Theater, Beauty Salon & Barbershop
The Best Choice in Senior Living
- On-site Medical Director
- Professional Team Available 24 Hours a Day
- Delicious Chef-Prepared Gourmet Meals
- Social Activities, Classes, Clubs, Games, Outings & More!
- Health & Fitness Center
Now Open! Luxury Retirement Community
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies , live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities Include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
15 55 Plus Living Communities in the Boca Raton Area
Looks like home. Feels like family!
- Quality, Affordable Assisted Living
- Medicaid & Veterans Benefits Accepted
- Licensed Nurses on premises daily
- Stimulating social and recreational programs
- Homelike environment where you are treated like our OWN family
Luxury Living in Boynton Beach
- Three meals served daily in our warmly decorated dining room
- Progressive wellness programs and access to on-site medical services, including attending physicians and outpatient rehabilitation services on the premises
- Social, recreational, and educational Life Enrichment Program
- On-site beauty, barber, manicure, and pedicure services
- All utilities including local telephone, cable, and WiFi
Opt Out of Average Senior Living
- The one and two-bedroom, apartment-style units come with an in-unit washer and dryer and kitchen.
- Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub and Whirlpool Spa
- Waterview apartments
- Enclosed Patios
- On-site salon & barbershop, Fitness Center, Clubhouse, Cinema, Game Room and More
Tropical and Luxurious in Boca Raton, FL
- 23315 Blue Water Cir, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- HealthCare is provided right on campus, for no increase to your monthly fee if you face an increased need in care
- Forget home care! Maintenance, repairs, landscaping, pool upkeep — it’s all handled for you.
- Pet-friendly, gated community
- Full-Time Life Enhancement Coordinator (Activities)
- Nutritious Meals Prepared by Professionally Trained Chefs
Secure, peace of mind for your future
- 6045 S Verde Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Pet friendly
- Nutritious Meals Prepared By Professionally Trained Chefs
- Fitness Center with Classes On-Site
- Transportation to doctors & shopping
- Full-Time, Non-Denominational Chaplain
Luxury Retirement Community with Active Independent & Assisted Living in Boca Raton
- 22601 Camino Del Mar, Boca Raton, FL 33433
- Beautiful club house, library, fitness center, beauty salon/barber shop and outdoor pool
- Daily activities and daily happy hour
- Enjoy an exceptional variety of classic, regional and ethnic cuisines in our club-style dining room
- Assisted living and home health care services are available in the community
- Located in a thriving neighborhood in Boca Raton, FL, close to shopping, restaurants, churches, entertainment, and plenty of things to do
Your Affordable Senior Community
- 335 NE 48th 48 Street, Deerfield Beach, FL 33064
- *Income Restrictions Apply.* Community Buildings are Smoke-Free.
- Computer Center and Library
- Fitness Center
- Community Center
- Small Pets Welcome
Welcome to Verena at Delray Independent Senior Living
- 5624 Linton Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Beautifully appointed apartment homes
- Culinary delights served daily from our on-site restaurant
- Days are filled with concerts and performances, wellness programs and fitness classes, films, lectures, theme dinners, holiday celebrations, book clubs, volunteer opportunities, and much, much more
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service so you can live the lifestyle you choose to live
- 24 hour emergency response system you can be sure that your loved ones are in good hands
Discover the Most Exquisite Senior Living Community in Palm Beach County
- 14313 Sims Rd, Delray Beach, FL 33484
- Multiple beautiful floor plans to choose from
- Tuscan Gardens of Delray Beach is located on approximately 7.57 acres in Palm Beach County.
- Tuscan Gardens is much more than a beautiful, secure place to live. It is a warm, vibrant home filled with life! Our residents wake every day to so many opportunities to laugh, learn and love.
- Tuscan Gardens is rich with beauty, activity, laughter, and love; all combine to form our Signature Experience not found in other senior living communities.
- We put great emphasis on food – the aromas, textures, and flavors – and create Signature Senior Dining experiences worthy of our residents.
SUN'S OUT. FUN'S OUT.
- 2000 Lowson Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL 33445
- Three updated dining venues with a variety of fresh menu choices
- Full calendar of cultural, social, educational and recreational opportunities
- Research-based health and wellness program
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, medical appointments and local events
- Gated community offers safety and 24-hour security
Escape the Ordinary
- 5500 NW 69th Ave, Lauderhill, FL 33319
Starting at $2,995.+ mo.
- A Gated Resort Community with a tropical setting of 73 acres, including a 30-acre lake
- Independent and Assisted Living with luxury Appointed Apartments
- Fine dining with seven day a week complimentary Happy Hour
- Club house, Theatre, heated pool, fitness center, tennis court and putting green
- 24 hour emergency response by a Licensed Pratical Nurse in Independent Living
THE EDGE OF PERFECTION.
- 401 E Linton Blvd., Delray Beach, FL 33483
- Come home to a spacious 1- or 2-bedroom apartment home, featuring 9-foot ceilings and balcony views from the bedrooms.
- Fit-for-royalty services & amenities include a complimentary valet, who'll have your car chilled and ready whenever you're up for a spin.
- Delight your senses, every one of which is involved in a splendid meal at the Edgewater dining room overlooking the Intracoastal, or in the new casual bistro at the exceptional Grill.
- Cats and dogs are welcome, because they matter to you, and because having a loyal companion fits on the list of "all the comforts of home."
- Neighbors as interesting as you. And a community that's rich with growth, action plans and high ambitions. Living here means being part of all that's happening!
- 4251 Rock Island Rd, Lauderhill, FL 33319
- Superior Service
- Continuum of Care
- Active Social, Educational, Recreational and Wellness Programs
- Putting Green
- 24-hour Emergency Response System monitored by On-Site Staff
Delivering High Quality Service
- 7300 NW 30th Place, Sunrise, FL 33313
- Senior Apartments conveniently located near shopping
- Comfortable contemporary apartments surrounded by lush landscaping and golf views
- Affordable Housing Income Restrictions Apply
- Maintenance-free lifestyle
- Fitness Center, club house and computer lab
Senior Assisted Living and Memory Care
- 1021 N Ridge Road, Lantana, FL 33462
- Secured environment, with gated entry
- 24-hour supervised care from staff with special training to assist residents with dementia or impaired cognition
- Social and leisure activities designed to stimulate memory and dexterity
- Nutritional meals served three times daily
- Personal care (help with bathing, dressing, eating, walking, physical transfer)
What are Active Adult and 55+ Communities?
Active Adult and 55+ Communities are geared towards older adults who are able to live independently and who don’t require the services that retirement, assisted living or memory care communities provide. Many residents still work full- or part-time. For those seniors who desire a low-maintenance lifestyle, often with resort-like amenities and organized social activities, an active adult or 55+ community may be the right option. These communities fall into two categories:
1) Age-Restricted – For 55+ communities, in order to comply with the Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, one person must be aged 55 or older in at least 80% of the occupied housing units. The other 20% of the homes are open to younger adults, sometimes with a minimum age that is established by the community, creating the 80/20 rule. If the minimum age in the community is 62, then all residents must be aged 62 or older.
2) Age-targeted – These communities are marketed towards the 55+ population, with amenities that promote an active adult lifestyle, but there are no age restrictions.
The types of homes in an active adult neighborhood vary from community to community, as do the range of services and amenities provided. From small apartments to two- or three-bedroom single-family homes with attached garages, there’s a broad range of housing options available, with many communities offering multiple home styles. Communities can offer luxurious, resort-like features with multiple, daily planned activities, or be lower-engagement with more simple amenities. The term “active” adult does not necessarily mean physically active, although these communities often have facilities that help foster a more physically active lifestyle. Events and outings that encourage social activity are common, and opportunities for mental stimulation, through cultural excursions and enrichment classes, may also be scheduled. Amenities may include:
Tennis and pickleball courts
Fitness centers and exercise classes
Gathering spaces such as a clubhouse or lounge
Planned social activities
Classes and lectures
Clubs and interest groups
There are many benefits to living in an Active Adult or 55+ Community. These benefits include:
Location – these communities are often located near shopping, parks, restaurants, office buildings and local attractions
Low-maintenance living – exterior home maintenance and lawn care are usually provided
Neighbors of similar age – being in close proximity to people in the same stage of life makes it easier to form new friendships
Amenities – facilities and programs that promote better health, strengthen social bonds and improve or maintain mental sharpness will help keep seniors vibrant and happy
When searching for an Active Adult Community, be sure to keep in mind which amenities are best suited to your lifestyle, choose a location that provides access to what is important to you and take any rules or fees into account.
Use our US map above to begin your search for Active Adult and 55+ communities. Our search results include pictures, floor plans, contact info and pricing where available.