Flexibility to Customize Your Care at University Oaks
- 650 University Blvd. South, Mobile, AL 36609
So you’re ready to retire, but not ready to slow down? University Oaks retirement residence in Mobile, Alabama, is the place for you!
The greater Mobile metropolitan area abounds with cultural events and recreational activities of every shade…from ballets, symphony performances, jazz festivals, formal dances, and arts and crafts exhibits to amateur and professional sports, hunting, fishing, golfing and tennis.
At University Oaks itself, the pace can slow down…but it doesn’t have to. Our enrichment coordinator plans a variety of in-house activities and off-site excursions every week, and there’s plenty to hold your interest in our billiard room, big screen TV room, library, crafts and activity room, exercise room and fitness trail.
Our on-site resident management team is available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7, while our in-house chef prepares three excellent meals per day from scratch, all served in our beautiful dining room. The entire staff provides fun and stimulating on-site activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your appointments, and basic housekeeping and maintenance chores to free your time for better things…like relaxing and enjoying the many joys your retirement has to offer!
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Independent Living
- Choose from a variety of comfortable senior living apartments in various sizes and configurations allowing you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Everything from entree to dessert, is made from scratch and served in restaurant-style dining rooms
- Residents and their families take great comfort knowing that Community Managers are right next door and available 24 hours a day
- No buy-in fees or long term leases
- We strongly believe in the life-affirming power of pets, and are delighted to have dogs and cats as part of our community
Are you the manager of University Oaks? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing