The Quadrangle, which is located on 74 wooded acres, just nine miles from Philadelphia’s City Hall, was founded by a group of Haverford College professors who were looking for a new approach to retirement homes. By creating a place where older adults could live securely, share their interests, and enjoy one another’s company, they felt they had created a new kind of community that had the feel of a college campus, with an emphasis on creativity and continued learning.
We offer an excellent dining program, and our in-house chef offers a fully inclusive meal program. Our property features a 6-hole executive golf course and putting green, bocce, tennis courts, croquet, community garden plots, and a greenhouse.
- A Haverford, Pennsylvania, continuing care retirement community (CCRC), providing independent living for active older adults, as well as personal care, memory care, and rehabilitation services
- Founded by retired Quaker professors in 1986, our community offers a distinctly inclusive, intellectual, and highly engaged environment
- Offering a variety of 1- and 2-bedroom apartment styles, along with eight residential buildings, skilled nursing and personal care facilities, and numerous residential cottages
- Featuring 85 resident-run committees, a vibrant activities program that includes an emphasis on fitness and personal training, and a multitude of art, literature, science/health, and cultural opportunities with a focus on the mind, body, and spirit
- Nurse on site 24/7, as well as a cardiac and pulmonary program