The Brennity at Melbourne
Located in the upscale Viera neighborhood of Melbourne, The Brennity at Melbourne is the clear choice for today’s perceptive retirees and their families. Medical services, shopping, restaurants and hospitals are all close by. Convenience is built right in.
The Brennity at Melbourne modernizes and redefines the retirement experience. From spacious cottages to independent and assisted living apartments to a memory care community, every need is addressed with style and compassion in our beautiful gated community.
Our community boasts some of the area’s most advanced independent & assisted living accommodations in the area. Our dedication to constantly raise the standards of retirement living puts our community a step above the rest.
Choosing The Brennity at Melbourne is not just choosing a place to live. It’s choosing a better quality of life. Enjoy optimal health, convenience and caring people you can count on. With professionally trained associates providing as much or as little care as you need, you’ll be at your best here. In addition to that, spacious apartments and common areas await, with great amenities and elegant designs. At The Brennity at Melbourne, you’ll find a variety of activities, and friendly neighbors from diverse walks of life to enjoy your days with.
- Card Game Play
- Computer Room
- Fitness Center
- Medication Management
- Movie Theater
- Pet Therapy
- Pets Welcome
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Spa, salon and barber shop
- Private Dining for Guest, Resident Parties
- Chef-prepared meals; restaurant-style dining
- Lifestyle programs including outings, educational classes and arts and crafts projects
- Pub lounge/bar
- Heated indoor saltwater swimming pool
- Outdoor Saltwater Pool
- Personalized care plans
- Massage Therapy
- Health and wellness programs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Weekly housekeeping with linen service (apartments only)
- All utilities paid (excluding telephone)
- Apartment repair and maintenance
- Emergency Call System
License # License #AL11595