Sunrise of West Babylon
Sunrise of West Babylon offers excellent senior living on the South Shore of Long Island, NY. Here, in our beautiful home, residents enjoy three delicious meals daily, served by our friendly wait staff and hostess in a lovely restaurant-style atmosphere. Our tables are dressed with linens, flowers and china—just as our residents deserve! Plus, during monthly culinary meetings, our residents can share their opinions on future menus and dining activities.
From the moment you walk through our doors, you can feel the warmth of our senior living community. Our staff offers many years of experience and is here to help our residents write the next chapter in their lives. Just as importantly, all of our residents have a life story to tell—and we are here to listen. We gently encourage all of our residents to participate in activities and make new friends. Our care is custom tailored, and each resident is assigned a Designated Care Manager who gets to know them, their wants and wishes. We enjoy a great reputation among families and professionals in our community, and in fact, have been noted by our company as among the “Best of the Best” for Sunrise Senior Living homes.
- Offering assisted living, a secure memory care Reminiscence Neighborhood and coordination of hospice care services
- Located on the South Shore of Long Island; conveniently located to the Southern State Parkway, the Long Island Expressway, Sunrise Highway and Route 109
- Assisted living neighborhoods with themes: Sewing, Hollywood, Gardening and Travel
- Offering secure Reminiscence Neighborhood for residents with memory impairment
- Near Good Samaritan Hospital, North Shore Hospital and Long Island Jewish (South Side)
- Three in-house doctors
- Monthly men’s club
- Weekly outings to restaurants, church, museums, plays, casinos and shopping
- Minutes from Long Island Railroad train station, shopping in Babylon township, waterfront beaches, boating and restaurants
- Nonstop train service into Manhattan
- Local attractions include Argyle Park, Robert Moses Beach, Captree State Park Marina and the Fire Island Ferries