Sunrise of Smithtown
Sunrise of Smithtown, a senior living community in Smithtown, NY, encourages residents to do the things they’ve always loved to do: Socialize with friends and family, plant vegetable gardens, start new hobbies—and order in Chinese food! From games and music to floral arranging and our walking club, we believe life should be joyous and that our residents should live as independently as possible, while enjoying the peace of mind reliable care brings. Sunrise of Smithtown is very family oriented. In fact, residents and families look forward to “Family Nights” where we can all have fun together.
We are members of the Chamber of Commerce and plan events with the local Retired and Senior Volunteer Program. We have received numerous certificates from the Parkinson’s Association and local veterans’ groups for the successful fundraisers we have organized.
- Off Long Island Expressway, Route 347, Route 25 and Route 111
- Offering assisted living and memory care
- On-site physical and occupational therapy, dental, podiatrist, psychotherapy and portable X-ray
- Near St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center and many medical offices
- Amenities close by include shopping, banks, restaurants, parks, a diner, a hair and nail salon and barber shop, movie theater and museums—all with a downtown street feel
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL