Sunrise of Plainview
On the border of Nassau and Suffolk Counties, off of Old Country Road, you’ll find our quaint, charming community surrounded by a healthy grove of Eastern Red Cedar trees. Spacious yet intimate, Sunrise of Plainview is home to a family of residents and many dedicated care managers. For those who visit, it doesn’t take long for them to understand what our residents know: our community offers senior living at its finest with the highest levels of care, safety, convenience, and comfort.
Our best-in-class care is managed by a team of dedicated and kind professionals—many of them have been with our community for over 15 years. Our residents also crave our chef’s lasagna, love spending time with Lenny—our beautiful green eyed house cat—and are passionate about giving back to the local community by organizing food drives and participating in holiday breakfast benefits.
- Offering assisted living, memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, respite care, and coordination of hospice care
- Easily accessible via the Long Island Expressway, the Northern State Parkway and the Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway
- Close proximity to a major hub of the Long Island Railroad
- Near Plainview Hospital and Central Island Healthcare facilities, numerous physician offices, and diagnostic centers
- On-site Christian and Jewish services, book club, and tailored fitness programs
- Close to the Old Bethpage Library and Bethpage State Park for convenient outings
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL