Sunrise of Park Ridge
From Our Home Cooked Meals to Our Community Cat & Dog, You'll Feel Right at Home.
- 1725 Ballard Road, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Located 15 miles from downtown Chicago, Sunrise of Park Ridge is just minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport, Lutheran General Hospital, Holy Family Medical Center, and Nessett’s Pavilion, with easy access from two major expressways. Our community is nestled in a residential neighborhood in close proximity to the many shopping and dining venues in the area. Also, many exciting cultural opportunities are within a short drive from our front door. We pride ourselves in our ability to tailor services to meet the diverse needs of each of our unique residents, as well as to fulfill their individual desires on a daily basis. We care for seniors at various stages of life, including those that need assistance with daily living activities, and we offer a special neighborhood for the memory impaired and an in-house hospice care wing.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
Are you the manager of Sunrise of Park Ridge? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing