Sunrise of Holbrook
Our community rests on several rolling acres with views of the Long Island Pine Barrens. Residents enjoy watching the seasons change and observing the natural beauty of the landscape. To the residents and staff that work here, Sunrise of Holbrook is home. Our dedicated team pays special attention to each resident’s unique care needs and nurture their passions and interests, making each day comfortable and fulfilling.
Residents enjoy outings to local hot spots like Blue Point Brewery in Patchogue and interacting with volunteers from Sequoya High School. They also enjoy “horseracing” – you’ll have to come visit us to see what that unique game is all about!
- Offering assisted living, memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, short-term stays, and coordination of hospice care
- Easily accessible via the Sunrise Highway (Rt. 27) and the Long Island Expressway (I-495)
- Near Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, physician offices and diagnostic centers,
- Five minutes from the Great Patchogue Lake and surrounding breweries and pubs like BrickHouse Brewery, Hoptron Brewtique
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL