Sunrise of Glen Cove
Nestled on the North Shore of Long Island, Sunrise of Glen Cove, NY, offers assisted living in an upscale setting. Our beautiful outdoor patio and sun porch provide our residents with space to relax and enjoy the spring and summer weather. Residents enjoy outings to local restaurants, shopping along Forest Ave, and giving back to the community, including our current project to establish an intergenerational program with the students of Robert M. Finley Middle School.
Some of our most popular activities include cooking, baking, coloring, Wii Bowling, Scrabble® club, Live With Melody, customized exercise routines. Whether you prefer engaging in an old favorite or trying something new with friends and neighbors, we are proud to offer a robust activities schedule (including distinct memory support programs for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia) so you can spend your days doing what you love.
- Located in Glen Cove, New York—15 minutes north of Exit 39 off the Long Island Expressway (I-495) and an hour from Manhattan
- Offering assisted living, memory care, and coordination of hospice care
- Close proximity to Northwell Health hospitals, rehabilitation centers, and other medical professionals
- Access to an on-site nurse, 24 hours a day
- Near Hempstead Bay and Sea Cliff beaches, Glen Cove Public Library, and AMC Glen Cove for convenient outings
- Numerous on-site services and amenities including a spacious activity room, flat-screen TVs, computers, and Wi-Fi