Sunrise of Fairfax
High-Quality Senior Living in Fairfax, VA
- 9207 Arlington Blvd., Fairfax, VA 22031
Sunrise of Fairfax offers resident-focused senior living in a thriving community in Fairfax County, VA, right outside our nation’s capital. Situated on a wooded campus along Arlington Boulevard (US Route 50) just minutes from the Capital Beltway and Route 66, our community offers easy access to nearby Tysons, Rosslyn, the City of Fairfax, and the cultural and historical attractions of Alexandria and downtown Washington, DC, as well as the natural beauty of Great Falls on the Potomac River, and the Shenandoah Valley to the west.
We offer highly personalized assisted living and memory care services in comforting surroundings, featuring a stone fireplace in both the assisted living Bistro Lounge and the memory care activity room. The third floor of our mansion houses a secure Reminiscence Neighborhood, with an extra-large dining space that accommodates a range of uses and activities.
Each day at Sunrise of Fairfax is filled with engaging activities in a variety of adaptable and comfortable spaces, including a theater, an activity room. In addition to programmed activities to stimulate mind, body, and spirit, several areas throughout the community feature tables and chairs for spontaneous socializing over games and puzzles.
Our Sunrise Signature Dining program brings our residents delicious and nutritious meals each and every day, prepared by our in-house chef with fresh herbs and seasonal ingredients. Our menus include a variety of options, and we tailor meals for individual tastes and dietary restrictions.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Now offering all-day dining, which allows our residents to enjoy food they love throughout the day, prepared by our team of culinary experts in accordance with each resident’s tastes and dietary needs.
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day, monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities, scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
Are you the manager of Sunrise of Fairfax? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing