Sunrise of East Setauket
Sunrise of East Setauket is in the heart of the Setauket historic district. There are many places to day trip with us such as Port Jefferson Harbor, Long Island Museum, Avalon Nature Preserve and the Emma Clarke Public Library. From spending time outside on our beautiful grounds to bird watch & get some sun to instructor led painting classes, card games and entertainment- our residents have meaningful activities each and every day. We are also pet friendly and anticipate our weekly pet therapy visits!
Every one of our long-tenured team members take great pride in providing compassionate care to our residents, in a way that maintains their dignity, independence and individuality. We’re also particularly well equipped to serve those residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia; our Reminiscence Program is specially designed to meet the needs of seniors living with more advanced conditions.
- Located on 25A conveniently just east of Nichols Road and Route 347. A few miles west from the Port Jefferson Ferry.
- Offering assisted living, memory care and respite options
- On-site services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech, visiting eye care, dental, podiatry, psychotherapy, portable x-ray and lab services.
- Close by to many medical establishments such as Stony Brook University Hospital, Mather Hospital and St. Charles Hospital as well as medical buildings
- Located directly behind the East Setauket Post Office and Island Federal Credit Union with a convenient walking path to the bakery, shopping and restaurants. We also are across the street from St. James Roman Catholic Church which also frequents for in house mass and mass trips.
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL