Sunrise of East Meadow
At Sunrise of East Meadow, NY, we’re dedicated to helping seniors age in place with dignity and joy—and to reassuring family members that their loved ones are receiving expert, personalized care. Many of our team members have been here since our community first opened its doors. Our nursing staff is on site around the clock to help ensure that care is available whenever it’s needed.
Our chef—in addition to preparing the fresh, nutritious meals that are the hallmark of Sunrise Signature Dining—holds a regular cooking class that has become a resident favorite. Our resident coordinator also holds a Caregiver Support Group once a month, in order to provide guidance and information for family members whose loved ones may be struggling with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, other forms of memory loss or simply the challenges of aging. Thanks to the Sunrise Difference, seniors living in our East Meadow, NY, community can age in place in security and comfort.
- Offering assisted living, memory care for those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, the coordination of hospice care, short-term respite stays, and the Road Home Program for those coming to our community from a hospital or rehabilitation center
- Conveniently located off the Meadowbrook Parkway near the intersection of Glenn Curtiss Boulevard and Merrick Ave.
- Medical support provided by Nassau University Medical Center, Fulton Commons Care Center and Belair Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- On-site nursing care 24 hours a day, with a registered nurse in the building 7 days a week
- Close to dining, shopping and entertainment at Roosevelt Field Mall, as well as cultural events at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Hofstra Theatre, and Nassau Community College Theatre
- Numerous other shopping centers, senior centers, diners, restaurants, libraries, houses of worship, salons, supermarkets and other conveniences
- Convenient to Long Island Railroad (LIRR) stops at Carle Place and Westbury