Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls
While many assisted living communities say they offer a family environment, Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls, truly does. Our Executive Director and many team members have had loved ones call our Sunrise community home. Sixty-five residents reside in our warm and cozy community, where all of our team members and residents truly know each other on a personal level.
Overlooking the beautiful Cuyahoga River Valley in the city of Cuyahoga Falls, Sunrise of Cuyahoga Falls is located just minutes from Cuyahoga Falls General, Summa and Akron General Hospital. We pride ourselves in being an alternative to nursing home care by providing care and services with a “personalized touch” in an environment that looks and feels like home. To see for yourself what sets us apart, please join us for a complimentary lunch and personalized tour of the community.
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering award-winning assisted living, memory care, coordination of hospice care, respite care, short-term stays and adult day care in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- Located on State Road near routes 8 and 59 that connect to nearby communities Stow, Tallmadge and Munroe Falls
- Close proximity to the popular Blossom Music Center, south of Peninsula and Hudson
- Near Gorge Park, the Canal Path, Cascade Valley Park, Portage Crossings shopping and restaurants
- Close to Akron General Medical Center, Summa Western Reserve Hospital, Akron City Hospital and Summa St. Thomas Hospital
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with gardens, walking paths and courtyards
- Recognized by the State of Ohio for excellent, deficiency-free inspection 2019
- Explore our companion living suites; sharing a suite with a fellow resident can help you explore common interests, build friendships within the community, and reduce your living expenses