Sunrise at Sheepshead Bay
At Sunrise Senior Living of Sheepshead Bay, our residents receive care from an experienced team of professionals in a nurturing environment with stunning water views and easy access to all that New York City has to offer. Sunrise provides 24-hour registered nurse services so our residents can happily maintain their independence while we meet their medical needs. With intimate lounges overlooking the water and large common areas throughout, our residents can entertain guests or partake in art exhibitions, cooking classes and musical performances that are all part of our Live With Purpose activity programming.
- Offering assisted living, a reminiscence neighborhood designed for residents with various memory impairments, respite care for those seeking a short-term stay, and coordination of hospice care so our residents can age in place.
- Located on Emmons Avenue in Brooklyn with quick access to Manhattan via the B and D trains and minutes from the Belt Parkway.
- Boasting water views of the inlet with swans and sailboats floating past our open-air atrium.
- On-site primary physicians, podiatry, dentistry, psychiatry, plus physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Endless dining options along Emmons Avenue and a short trip to world famous Coney Island attractions.
- Near the Kings Plaza shopping mall and Kingsborough Community College, which offers courses for seniors.