St. Anne's Salvatorian Campus
St. Anne’s Salvatorian Campus was founded in 1876 in the name of St. Anne, the mother of the Virgin Mary and grandmother of Jesus Christ, by the Little Sisters of the Poor. Sponsorship was transferred to the Sisters of the Divine Savior in 1992. St. Anne’s moved in 1967 to its current location on Milwaukee’s northwest side. We the oldest Catholic elderly care facility in the Milwaukee Archdiocese.
St. Anne’s offers assisted living (two levels), skilled nursing, short-term rehab, memory care and respite care. The multi-acre campus includes a large park that features a pond, a beautiful new pavilion, and patios. Inside amenities include a beautiful chapel, activities rooms, lounges, spa, and many other benefits and services.
St. Anne’s is a 5 Star rated Facility and has 8 Dementia Certified Practitioners. All decisions at St. Anne’s are made locally by compassionate leaders and caregivers. We are a nonprofit organization that believes all profit belongs back to St. Anne’s to carry on our mission. St. Anne’s Benevolent Care Fund ensures no resident has to move from St. Anne’s due to financial reasons: it is a forever home.