Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley
Live. Life. Vibrantly.
- 3260 N 12th Street, Grand Junction, CO 81506
Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley is surrounded by views of the Colorado National Monument and the Grand Mesa. This senior living community in Grand Junction is in the heart of beautiful Western Colorado and near the breathtaking Grand Mesa National Forest. Our close-knit community is peaceful yet exciting, offering multiple activities and opportunities for all our residents.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
If you or a loved one is looking for an independent living community that supports residents in living a vibrant life on their own terms, we’d love to meet you.
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Independent Living
- Comfortable apartments in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Perfectly balanced, perfectly delicious meals made from scratch and served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- We love having cats and dogs as part of our community. After all, they are part of the family.
- All of your utilities are included in your monthly rent. That includes cable TV, heat, and air conditioning, everything except your phone bill.
- We know how much seniors value their freedom, so we offer month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment. Enjoy this all-inclusive lifestyle on your terms.
Are you the manager of Solstice Senior Living at Grand Valley? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing