Gainesville Georgia Independent Senior living
- 940 S Enota Drive, Gainesville, GA 30501
Nestled near the Northeast Georgia Mountains and overlooking Lake Lanier, Smoky Springs is the home you’ve been looking for. Residents love the peace and quiet of a country home with big city conveniences just minutes from their doorstep. We’re close to shopping, golf, dining and healthcare.
Spend your days exploring unique destinations like the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Dahlonega Gold Museum, the Georgia Mountain Museum and the Amicalola Falls. Our friendly and dedicated live-in managers make you feel like part of the family, and you’ll love coming home to us.
Residents appreciate the freedom and flexibility our independent living communities offer as needs around personal care and medical assistance change. Choosing a la carte from third-party health care and personal care providers* — many with offices right inside the community — gives them the power to choose their providers and obtain similar services as they would in a higher level of care like assisted living, but without giving up the independence, warm community of friends, and fun-loving atmosphere they enjoy so much.
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Independent Living
- Comfortable apartments in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Perfectly balanced, perfectly delicious meals made from scratch and served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- We love having cats and dogs as part of our community. After all, they are part of the family.
- All of your utilities are included in your monthly rent. That includes cable TV, heat, and air conditioning, everything except your phone bill.
- We know how much seniors value their freedom, so we offer month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment. Enjoy this all-inclusive lifestyle on your terms.
Are you the manager of Smoky Springs? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing