A San Dimas Senior Living Community with Options!
- 1740 San Dimas Avenue, San Dimas, CA 91773
Welcome to Serento Casa – a unique retirement community with a vibrant, caring, and welcoming atmosphere. You’ll live near historic downtown San Dimas, as well as wonderful shopping, dining, and outdoor recreation. Experience the tranquility of the San Gabriel mountains in San Dimas. At Serento Casa, the best of California senior living is at your fingertips.
Our Assisted Living apartment options offer the reassurance of personal care services to make each day rewarding. We provide a variety of floor plans to choose from, as well as Memory Care and Post-Acute Care services, all available in one, convenient location in the heart of San Dimas, CA.
We understand the specific needs of residents who require Memory Care such as dementia services and Alzheimer’s care. Our beautiful, San Dimas community and highly trained, compassionate team is here for your family, providing support every step of the way. We develop specially tailored care programs that honor independence, autonomy, dignity, and transparency.
At Serento Casa in San Dimas, you’ll be in capable hands to a steady path of rest, healing, and improved health. We provide guests with short term rehabilitation, and also offer long term stays to residents. Our licensed, professional nursing team is here to provide you with post-acute (skilled nursing) care 24/7.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing & Rehab
- Once you decide to move into our community, you can stay right here in the same home, surrounded by familiar faces you've come to know and trust, even if your health needs change
- Set on acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with a courtyard and lovely gardens
- Located near Highway 57/71 and Interstate 10, our community offers choices of attractive suites complete with full baths
- Our common areas, including our lovely dining room, TV room and library, give residents and their loved ones the opportunity to get to know one another
Are you the manager of Serento Casa? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing