Resort-Style, All Inclusive Luxury
- 2795 Kirby Whitten Parkway, Bartlett, TN 38134
- Visit Our Website Facebook Twitter
Retirement Living in Bartlett
Happiness is a home you love. We are an all-inclusive independent living community with the freedom and luxury of a resort lifestyle, and we have so much to offer you and your family. The value built into our long list of amenities is what sets us apart. Our signature Freedom Dining means professional chefs, fresh daily meals, and flexible dining hours. Every day, you can choose from fine dining, casual buffet, to-go chef’s pantry and room service.
Managers live on site to help with anything you need. Our full-time activities director works hard to learn how you like to live life to the fullest and incorporates your interests into activities and outings. And our 24-hour concierges, valets, and housekeepers are so friendly and helpful you will wonder how you ever lived without them.
Choose your new apartment home from a range of floor plans and sizes designed with your comfort in mind. Call For Pricing.
Welcome to worry-free living!
- Beauty Barber
- Billiards Room
- Card Game Play
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Center
- Guest Suites
- On Site Banking
- Pets Welcome
- Residents Lounge
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Social Outings
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Emergency Call System
- Private Bathroom
- Walk In Closets
BedroomsStudio, One, Two, three Bedroom and Cottages
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Independent Living
- A choice of floor plans, apartment size, and balcony/ deck options.
- Signature Freedom Dining program means professional chefs, flexible dining hours, and four meal choices every day: casual buffet, fine dining, chef's pantry, or room service.
- Travel Program: Residents can travel to any of our RLC communities in the United States to enjoy the same benefits as in their home community. With a maximum set of days within a calendar year, your stay is free.
- Stadium seating theater for movies, live music, and more!
- Live-in managers, 24-hour concierge/valet parking, and scheduled transportation. Utilities include: Cable, Internet and Phone Service. Our Main Street with amenities, like a salon, pharmacy, gift shop, and a bank. (Fee based services)
Are you the manager of Robinwood Retirement? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing