Redstone Village, a locally owned and operated CCRC, is nestled in the foothills of the Appalachians in the beautiful Huntsville, Alabama.
- 12000 Turnmeyer Drive, Huntsville, AL 35803
Redstone Military Retirement Residence Association (RMRRA) is an Alabama not-for-profit corporation that operates Redstone Village in southeast Huntsville, Alabama.
Qualified Adults, ages 62 and beyond, enjoy quality residential housing along with an array of personal services and amenities, including assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing/rehabiliation services. RMRRA is supported by its partners – a voluntary, local Board of Directors(pictured on the left), and the Redstone Village Team. Redstone Village is committed to fulfilling the needs and desires of its residents, as well as to follow our Mission Statement and strategic direction. RMRRA is completely committed to the success of Redstone Village.
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing & Rehab
- While you're enjoying a carefree life, we're doing the chores - housekeeping, maintenance and lawn care.
- Want to travel? Just close your door and set off on your latest adventure. Your 24-hour security makes living that easy.
- Formal and informal dinning venues offer delicious and healthy meals when you're in the mood for conversation - not cooking.
- A hair salon, mail room, fitness center, business and computer center offer even more daily convenience.
- We provide underground parking. Transportation is available on schedule or by appointment.
Are you the manager of Redstone Village? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing