Milwaukee Catholic Home
Convenience, Camaraderie & Community
- 2462 N Prospect Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53211
Independent Retirement Living at The Residence
Feel right at home, right away, in an apartment home on Milwaukee’s charming East Side, with a world of conveniences both inside and outside your door. Enjoy an active lifestyle among friends, including a wide variety of activities, fine dining, and plentiful services, including a wellness nurse, car and driver service and beauty parlor, in the freedom of a secure independent living environment.
You and your family will breathe easily knowing that a caregiver is available at a moment’s notice. You can choose from a host of services to create a program that fits your wellness plan. The enjoyment of the outdoors is just a step away from your studio apartment. An enclosed courtyard can be accessed from a dining room, where healthy and delicious meals are served, and from the lounge.
Health and Rehabilitation Center
Around-the-clock care is available in this state of the art nursing facility with all private rooms. Certified nursing assistants cater to essential daily cares, while nurse managers provide attention and comfort in this homey atmosphere.
Generations Day Center
Companionship and intergenerational activities abound in our adult day center. Meals, medication management, a beauty shop and therapeutic bathing services are provided on site.
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Adult Day Care
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Nursing & Rehab
- A fully equipped therapy department in the Health Center is available to residents for outpatient use.
- The Residence offers a chauffeur service. Residents may schedule round trip transportation for a nominal fee.
- Residents enjoy great food and have wonderful conversations with their friends
- Activities such as current events, book club, bridge and crafts are opportunities to connect and make new friends
- The Ballroom hosts a variety of activities such as evening performances, holiday parties and art shows
Are you the manager of Milwaukee Catholic Home? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing