Juniper Village at Louisville
Nuturing the spirit of life
- 1078 S. 88th Street, Louisville, CO 80027
Juniper Village at Louisville was awarded the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Excellence in Care Giving community recognition in August of 2010. With receipt of this award, Juniper Village at Louisville became the third community in Colorado to receive this award. Juniper Village at Louisville is a caring assisted living community for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
Through a life-affirming, therapeutic environment we emphasize strengths and support wellness. We provide a wealth of activities to help each individual stay fit and connected socially.
Our programs are designed to integrate families and a diverse network of health care providers into the fabric of daily life. Home to approximately 50 individuals, our residence features four uniquely decorated house areas, each with it’s own living room, dining room, kitchen and private bedrooms, with private bath.
Each house opens into the central “Town Square” where the day’s activities beckon, including the Town Hall Activities Room, Art Studio, Quiet Haven, Sweet Shoppe, Exercise/Spa/Massage Suite, and Resident Office.
And for added peace of mind, the building and grounds are fully-secured with an integrated resident-to-staff call system, and exterior door security system.
Types of Services
- Memory Care
- Family-style dining and snacks available 24 hours per day
- Staff members trained through Juniper Communities' In Touchsm employee training program, designed to empower staff to recognize and care for our resident's individuality while improving job skills.
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Resident-to-staff emergency response system in each resident room
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry and linen services
Are you the manager of Juniper Village at Louisville? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing