Caring Support for Independent Living
- 273 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA 02116
Hale House and Barnard Services offers residential care, a wide range of activities, and community services.
Hale House can provide “a port in a storm” for 56 elderly residents at a time. We offer private bedrooms, three healthy daily meals, housekeeping, laundry, engagement activities and on-site nursing—24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Hale House’s commitment to licensed on-site medical care makes it different from most other residential programs. Hale House can serve people with serious and chronic illnesses that other residential homes can’t serve.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Independent Living
- Hale House is an affordable residence that provides personalized care respectful of the need for privacy and independence
- Private rooms, meals, and 24-hour care to 57 elderly men and women regardless of their ability to pay
- In addition to providing licensed residential care including full social support services
- Hale House offers a wide range of community services and activities
Are you the manager of Hale House? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing