Quincy Illinois Independent Senior living
- 823 S 36th Street, Quincy, IL 62301
Situated in the beautiful east end of Quincy, you’ll enjoy the hometown charm of this comfortable city on the banks of the Mississippi. We’re close to all the things that make life great, shopping, healthcare, fine and casual dining and lots of unique attractions. You’ll want to explore The Quincy Museum, The World Aero Space Museum and The Villa Katherine Castle. Even with all the sights and activities, you’ll still have plenty of time to enjoy the friendly service of our warm and caring staff. We’re a family here, and you’ll love coming home to us.
Types of Services
- 55 Plus Living
- Independent Living
- Comfortable apartments in a variety of sizes that allow you the freedom to furnish in any style that appeals to you.
- Perfectly balanced, perfectly delicious meals made from scratch and served in our restaurant-style dining room.
- We love having cats and dogs as part of our community. After all, they are part of the family.
- All of your utilities are included in your monthly rent. That includes cable TV, heat, and air conditioning, everything except your phone bill.
- We know how much seniors value their freedom, so we offer month-to-month leases with no long-term commitment. Enjoy this all-inclusive lifestyle on your terms.
Are you the manager of Curtis Creek? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing