Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center
Serving the residents of Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960
- 877 Cedar Bluff Road, Centre, AL 35960
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) offers three levels of service to the community. Cherokee County Nursing Home is now a 185-skilled-bed nursing home, including a 34-bed Alzheimer’s Unit, specially equipped bariatric rooms, and a 10-bed Behavior Unit. The Rehab Center of Cherokee is a 12-bed Medicare Rehab Unit designed for those with short-term rehabilitation needs. Cherokee Village, our assisted living facility, houses 16 assisted-living beds and 36 specialty-care assisted-living beds.
Located near Weiss Lake in the heart of Cherokee County, the Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center is among the largest employers in Cherokee County. CCHRC has a well-trained, caring, and dedicated staff, with resident care being its top priority. Our skilled nursing facility specializes in wound care, rehabilitation, pain management, hospice care, diabetic care, restorative programs, and much more.
At the Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center, we realize the difficulties surrounding placing a loved one in a nursing care facility and how challenging it can be to find a quality rehab setting, and we are always happy to answer any questions or address any concerns.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing & Rehab
- Attractive suites (private and companion accommodations)
- Emergency call response system in all resident's quarters
- Variety of comfortable community areas (day-rooms, TV/media rooms, dining rooms, family meeting areas, etc.)
- Social, devotional and recreational activities and programs
- physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy available
Are you the manager of Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing