Brookdale of Brighton
Beautiful & Comfortable Surroundings
- 2215 East Egbert Street, Brighton, CO 80601
Nestled within the charming community of Brookdale Brighton in Colorado, our delightful community of assisted living seniors are a tight-knit group. Whether they’re telling stories and sharing secrets around the fireplace or out on the town for a weekly excursion, you get a sense they are a true family of friends.
When you become a resident here, you can enjoy that same comradery in a setting that offers you all the comforts of home without any of the chores. With a full events calendar and regular social gatherings, you can enjoy a safe and delightful retirement with the peace of mind that comes from knowing our care team is available on campus 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
No one should require you to choose between independence and assistance when you can have both. Our community of apartment homes gives you the freedom, dignity, and respect of a private residence while providing the supportive aid you need to maintain a rich and full life.
You no longer need to worry about chores or home maintenance. Instead you can soak up the beauty of the outdoor courtyard and gardens, enjoy delightful conversations in the fireside living room, and savor restaurant-style meals in a private dining room. The best part is that you’re not responsible for cleaning up!
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Our personalized assessment evaluates your individual needs and preferences. Then we customize a service plan to meet those needs and preferences. Your personalized plan is based upon the amount of time it takes to provide quality services. Therefore, you only pay for what you need and want.
- Our trained staff is there to assist you with your personal needs, in the privacy of your suite/apartment. We provide assistance with, Bathing or showering, selection of clothing, dressing assistance, grooming, hygiene, mobility and transferring and dining assistance.
- You can select from a variety of menu choices for Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. All menu options are selected by a registered dietician to ensure optimal nutritional value.
- Our programs and outings are specially designed with residents' individual interests and capability levels in mind, from wellness programs to outings to fitness and educational programs to cultural and social events, there is something for everyone.
- We offer additional services for your unscheduled needs and personal requests, i.e. pet care, room service, escorts to outside appointments and shopping, running errands, etc.
Are you the manager of Brookdale of Brighton? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing