Brandywine Living at Upper Providence
Life is Beautiful
- 1133 Black Rock Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Brandywine Living at Upper Providence is conveniently located in beautiful Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, at the intersection of Route 29 and Black Rock Road and adjacent to The RiverCrest Golf Club & Preserve. The community is now open!
The residents of Brandywine Living at Upper Providence will enjoy the community’s special features including a wine bar and Tap Room, Therapy Pool, Movie Theater, Music Room, and Library. Remember-it’s your choice…Enjoy!
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that at Upper Providence, as with all Brandywine communities, our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards is apparent in all we do. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.
Types of Services
- Assisted Living
- Private suite with bath with all utilities including basic cable and WiFi access
- Safety & emergency response systems in every suite
- Weekly housekeeping, including basic towel and bed linen services
- Private Dining Room, Tap Room, Wine Bar, & Sunrooms with scenic views
- Indoor Pool, Movie Theater & Beauty Salon
Are you the manager of Brandywine Living at Upper Providence? If so, you can claim this listing below.Claim This Listing