American House Freedom Place Rochester
Freedom Place Rochester is a licensed, stand-alone memory care community, located on the campus of American House Village.
Utilizing our proprietary Love is Ageless® program, Freedom Place is uniquely designed to care for loved ones with Alzheimer’s or dementia. Our goal is to create a resident-centered culture of caring.
In addition, our caring and compassionate team members are dedicated to providing person-centered care, in a nurturing environment, for those living with memory loss.
Our memory care neighborhoods feature studios and shared suites, with a host of amenities and personalized services to enhance the lives of our residents.
Give is a call, or stop by for a visit, and let us show you what makes our community so special.
Freedom Place Rochester offers a safe, secure and engaging environment for your loved one.
Offering a host of thoughtful activities, our team members follow the Six Dimensions of Wellness ®, where we focus on the physical, social, vocational, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of our memory care residents.
Freedom Places offers:
- Three delicious and nutritious meals a day, with assistance
- Daily snacks
- Private baths in each apartment with easy-access showers and safety rails
- Residential setting with controlled access
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Recreational, physical, social and spiritual programs
- Medication administration
- Bathing, bathroom and grooming assistance
- Wellness oversight
- And more!
- 24-Hour Nurse Coverage
- Activities Director
- Beauty Barber
- Controlled Access Building
- Controlled Entry
- Medication Management
- Personal Care
- Residents Lounge
- Restaurant Style Dining
- Private Bathroom
Forms Of Payments
- Private Pay