In Partnership With
SENIOR CITIZENS BUREAU
| Senior Search Results
|Vicky's Adult Family Care Home
750 SW Dalton Circle, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
All the comforts of home
- Quiet Neigborhood
- Diabetes monitoring
- Near Hospitals
- Owned and Opperated by a Registered Nurse
|Senior Home Care - Port St. Lucie
525 NW Lake Whitney Place, Suite 106, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Serving Port St. Lucie, Dade, Broward, Vero Beach & Palm Beach
- Awarded HomeCare Elite status from 2006-2012; Acrcredited home health provider and behavorial home health program by ACHC
- Accredited home health provider and Behavorial Home Health Program by ACHC
- Invested $3.5 million in state of the art technology to further improve patient care
- Medicare certified and state licensed
- Growing list of major insurance providers
|The Cove at St Lucie
4400 N. W. Cove Circle, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
Call to learn more about receiving ONE MONTH FREE RENT!
- Spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes with huge walk-in closets
- Sparkling pool and activity center with daily functions.
- Full Service breakfast served 3 days a week
- Vaulted ceilings and fullly equipped kitchens
- Water, sanitation, rubbish removal and pest control included in rent
|Horizon Bay Port St Lucie
South US Hwy 1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
A one of a kind retirement community
- Month-to-month rental/No buy-in
- Anytime Dining in our beautiful dining room
- Ample resident and guest parking
- Scheduled transportation provided on air-conditioned, wheelchair accessible bus
- Small pets welcome
|ResCare HomeCare - Vero/Port St. Lucie
From $17.50 per hour
8257 S. US 1 , Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Helping you live life on your own terms with respect and care at home
- Personal care & support
- Respite & overnight care
- Live-in caregivers & companion services
- Transportation and travel companions
- Most insurances accepted - No contract required
|Ridgecrest Assisted Living
190 SW Ridgecrest Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
- Each Resident receives special care designed to fit their needs and desires, And is treated with respect and dignity.
- We also offer planned activities and social outings.
- Our caring staff is eager to assist our residents.
|The Gardens of Port St. Lucie
1699 S.E. Lyngate Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
We pride ourselves in our ten year tradition of excellence in direct resident care
- At Brighton Gardens, residents receive the personalized attention families have come to expect from Sunrise - a company that's been providing quality care for our nation's seniors since 1981.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care, post hospital and post surgical care, restorative care, coordination of physician and pharmacy services and family counseling.
- A Short Stay program for seniors who need short-term care may also be available. It is the ideal alternative for recuperating after a hospital stay, while family caregivers are on vacation or if you just want to try out assisted living.
- Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Brighton Gardens can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.
From $2450 per month
3700 SE Jennings Road, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
The finest in retirement living
- Bistro, Gift & Sweet Shoppe
- Seasonal Rentals / Respite Stays
- No Buy-In Fees
- Beautiful Surroundings, Elegant Dining
- Harbor Place.......Making life a bit easier and a whole lot more enjoyable