In Partnership With
SENIOR CITIZENS BUREAU
| Senior Search Results
From $250 Security Deposit
1025 W. Whitner St., Anderson, SC 29624
Beautiful Living Spaces...Extraordinary Lifestyle!
- Oversized One Bedroom Homes with Private Patios
- Designer Kitchens and Colors Throughout
- Controlled Building Access
- Media Room, Game Room, Beverage Bar, Crafts, Bingo More!
- Conveniently located on City of Anderson bus line
|Marchbanks Assisted Living & Memory Care
2203 Marchbanks Ave, Anderson, SC 29621
We Treat Your Family Like Family
- 24-hour supervised personal care
- Home-cooked, nutritionally balanced meals
- Individualized care management programs
- Enriching activities program
- Laundry and Housekeeping
|Fellowship Health and Rehab of Anderson
From Call for Pricing
208 James Street, Anderson, SC 29625
Serving the needs of all our communities, one patient at a time
- 88 Bed Skilled Nursing Facility
- Rehabilitation: PT/OT/ST, Outpatient Rehab Services and Stroke Rehabilitation
- Private and Semi-Private Rooms
- Orthopedic Care, Post Surgical Recovery, Intravenous Therapy, Bariatric and Wound Care
- Alzheimer's and dementia Care
|Legacy of Anderson
3501 North Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621
Get more out of life ...
- Wall to wall carpeting
- Window Treatments
- Kitchenette with Full Refrigerator & microwave
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Individually controlled thermostats
311 Simpson Road , Anderson, SC 29621
We have promised ourselves that we shall always treat our residents as we would our loved ones. Nothing less than our best will do.
- 76 independent living cottages, a 30-room assisted living area and a 44-bed skilled nursing facility
- We offer restaurant-style dining with many options to choose from each day, including a full salad bar.
- Whether it's leisurely walks throughout the community, playing cards with their neighbors, attending Bible study, swimming in our salt water pool, or celebrating a birthday with close friends, residents always find something fun and interesting to do.
- Our goal is to offer interactive activities that stimulate residents mentally, physically and spiritually to create the best quality of life possible.
- We hold annual community events for family and friends, such as our luau in May and Festival of Trees during the holiday season.
|Summit Place of Anderson
107 Perpetual Square Drive, Anderson, SC 29621
Discover The Difference with Capital Senior Living
- 24-hour staffing
- Three restaurant-style meals and snacks served daily
- Large, elegant dining room
- 16 private cottages at Summit Court Independent Living
- Small pets welcome
|Morningside of Anderson
1304 McLees Road, Anderson, SC 29621
Independence and peace of mind are important to us and encouraged by Morningside's features and services
- Fall Prevention Program
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Alzheimer's Program
- Full time Activity Director
- All Utilities Included
|North Pointe Assisted Living
701 Simpson Road, Anderson, SC 29621
Committed to care, comfort, & support
- Secure home-like setting
- 3 Nutritious meals and snacks daily
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication and continence management
- Senior-focused social, recreational, educational, and spiritual activities
1501 East Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621
Today, NHC. Tomorrow, Life.
- Nutritional Assessments and Dietitics
- Pharmacy Services
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Transportation Services
- Recreation Activities
|Interim - Anderson
2001 East Greenville St, Anderson, SC 29621
People you can count on; Care you can trust.
- Skilled Home Health Care - wound care, infusion therapy, rehabilitation services
- Private Duty non-medical services - companionship, bathing, dressing, meal preparation, light housekeeping, weekly errands
- Hospice - pain & symptom management, spiritual support